Chapter 17.

It took them half an hour to scan between several storehouses to find the one that was used to hide the robbed goods

Most of the building were in decay, with many of them became point for waste disposal.

Several of them were unlocked and empty, made their task easier, and with the help of metal detector, they finally found it.

It was just like he predicted, Yoongi felt the surge of satisfaction upon gazing at the view in front of him.

Forty units of the latest model of Ducati motorcycle, and another five of pre-ordered limited edition model, more than two billion won in value.

Nothing major to make an impact to his cashflow, but definitely not something he would just let it slide either.

The pre-ordered version had been booked by regulars from one of his showroom, it would tarnish his store reputation should the delivery failed.

No wonder that bastard Kim wanted to betray him, there was no way Yoongi would willing to give even a fraction of that amount as a compensation for something that actually belonged to him from the start.

He was quite familiar with Busan industrial zone, and he found that the only cheap way with space that could fit their loot was in this abandoned warehouses area.
No fee nor paperwork needed, albeit not too safe, but the most feasible option.

To think that he actually considered their offer for mutual agreement, only to find that they kept it in Yongho instead of Gwangan like they said to him earlier.

It was a downright insult to his ingenuity.

On the other hand, something so unforgivable would mean his trigger-happy fingers would be very much satiated today.

He already called Sejin to arrange two container trucks stood by, and it required one hour to move all the bikes to be transported back to his warehouse in Dongsam.
Good thing he decided to leave the house two hours earlier this morning.

The distance from Gwangan to Yongho would be around twenty minutes minus traffic.
He guessed that once the realization dawned on them that Bangtan took the detour, they would probably arrive in Yongho in forty minutes.

Well, forty five minutes to be exact, Yoongi checked his watch, smirking while casting a glance at the view afar, around forty men strode in conceited manner, carried various weapons, from baseball bat, samurai, to butcher knife.

He looked at them in disdain, he despised these kind of thugs, they were poor and filthy, most of them were ex-convicts who went back and forth of jail, a literal epitome of scumbag.

To have the nerve to rob from Bangtan, Yoongi could only praised their leader for that, between ignorance or idiocy he just couldn't decide which one suit the guy better.

That brought to mind, if you want to get rid the bee colony, you have to kill the queen bee.

Their leader stopped his pace a few meters in front of Yoongi, didn't waste time to shoot his oath.