Chapter 11.

They already took away the broken painting, the empty space on the wall looked a bit unsettling to you, like an incomplete puzzle that was lacked the last piece

But you still remember the face, even more so after you knew about the girl.
She wasn't just a muse after all.

"I can only saw half her face on that portrait, but I could tell she is really beautiful."

Solar nodded, staring blankly to her wine glass in front of her, like she was recollecting the past.

"The kind of beauty and aura that can make men lose themself.
Half latino, half korean.
Her mother was the daughter of an affluent jopok's leader in Busan.
She went into a short affair with one of the member of Mexican drug dealer that signed deal with her father, left her pregnant. The girl took her mother surname in the end. Yoongi met her in one of the raid to the jopok, when her grandfather got into trouble with Bangtan. They made a deal, in the end Yoongi brought her here."

"Was it always his way to get what he wanted? I assumed he took the girl against her will too, didn't he?"
You felt a build up anger towards him, you despised his ruse to have what he wanted with coercive way.

Solar looked at you while pausing from her sentence, blinking several times as if she just realized something.

"Being with Yoongi won't be easy, and there will be lots of adjustments to your life.
But I'm sure you'll manage.
Don't dwell yourself in the what if, you will waste your time and efforts.
And it will only make problems look more difficult than it seemed."

Certainly easier said than done.
You knew that Yoongi was not someone to be taken lightly, he wasn't the type to bluff.
But if Solar expected you to just being submissive and not doing anything, then she would be in for a big surprise.

However, you couldn't just trust Solar to tell her everything, for all you knew she was on the enemy's side.

You needed to weave your plan thoroughly, you couldn't afford to make mistake.
You could imagine the punishment that Yoongi might inflict on you should he find out about it.

You nodded to her, but didn't say anything about your current situation anymore.

You decided to get more information about them instead, while you were at it.
No point to ask her to help you after what she said to you.

"I..I don't know if it's ok to ask this, about Jimin and Jungkook..but just now you said things about their girlfriend?"

Sollar smiled at you, almost like teasing.
"You do know about polyamorous relationship right?"

"Wait, you mean..they shared a girl?"

She lightly laughed and gave you a knowing smile.
"A girl, two girls, three girls, no matter, they just like to share with each other."

"So they ... are they bisexual?"

"I don't know really, maybe you can ask them instead."

Who would dare to ask them?
Certainly not you, especially when you remember the way Jimin shut you up yesterday.