Everyday when he gets shower in love with gentle touches and sweet and hot kisses that made him breathless to the core he felt in daze for quite a while.

The sweet smiles, those loving and comforting hugs as his alpha becomes so naughty and playful that he won't let him work in peace and always comes and bug him to the core he gave in and give the alpha what he badly wants; his omega's attention.

Taehyung can't help but felt his inside swells in overjoy from the newfound personality of Jungkook, the clingy and playful Alpha who will tease and annoy the hell out of him but then also wants to kiss his omega and cuddle him all day without the care in the world.

And what made these two weeks the best days of his life is that all happened without any reason except the undying love, Jungkook cuddle him and kiss him all the time because he wants to love his omega.

No reason behind it, only to show affection and love to his sweet Taehyung and give him all his attention because he wants to, not because he's force or obliged to.

That made the omega glow in sheer happiness and profound shyness as he got the love for himself only that he always desire to have from his mate.

Taehyung was still smiling as he was still admiring his husband without batting an eyelash, too daze with the new feeling of fondness over his alpha that he didn't notice he was caught red handed.

Jungkook smirked as he saw the lingering gaze of his omega who's eyes were twinkling as his cheeks were blossoming a beautiful shade of blush.

Jungkook walked over to him, after he dismiss the pup from his daily training and Jungmin ran to Taegguk who was now on his seat on the grass abusing his toys agressively and played with him.

Jungkook bend down to Taehyung eyes level and whispered huskily. "What are you thinking, sweetheart"

Taehyung snapped out of his loving gaze and look up startled at his mate.
"When did you come here"

Taehyung asked bashfully, heart beating loudly in his chest at the intense look on Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook grab his both hands delicately and hoisted him up gently into his arms as he curled his arms on his small waist after placing Taehyung's hands on his chest.

"When you were busy admiring me" Jungkook replied teasingly.

Taehyung blushed as he huffed to control the spreading hue on his neck.

"I-I wasn't! Okay" Taehyung stuttered.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow. "Oh really? Then what were you thinking hm that made you blush this prettily" Jungkook gushed out as he pinched the other's soft cheek pecking it after sweetly when the omega whine at the slight sting that cause it.

"Nothing...just" Taehyung shrugged.

Jungkook huffed, scrunching his nose cutely at the obviously naughty omega who was smiling playfully.

"Such a naughty omega I've here hm" Jungkook muttered as he smile leaning down and pecking his lips softly.

Taehyung smile sweetly and cup his left cheek as they were still so close to each other's face, chuckling once Jungkook starts to playfully peck his lips again and again.

Jungkook smile widely as he trail his kisses downwards and starts to kiss his neck lovingly.

"Koo stop, not here. Jungoo will see" Taehyung muttered shyly as he pushed Jungkook gently a bit so he can look up from his neck.

Jungkook look back at Jungmin and then again at Taehyung leaning down to bury his face in his neck again to continue what he was doing after mumbling.