Chapter 36

~ W O R T H Y~
3 months later

Clarke's POV

"GET OUT! BOTH OF YOU! LEAVE!"

"Abby calm down you do-"

"I can't believe I let this happen under my very own roof! You are a disgrace to our family Clarke Griffin and as long as you are with that boy you will not be welcome here!" My mother shouted at me while shooting daggers with her eyes at Bellamy. Octavia was crying and trying to make herself as little as she could in this very uncomfortable situation.

"Abby, let's sit down and relax a bit. You are talking out of anger." Marcus tried to reason with her. My mother was stubborn but so was I.

"God Marcus don't you realise what they just said!? You are out of your mind if you think I'm letting them stay here."

"You are not kicking my son out of the house Abby I love you and I know this isn't the greatest news but there are other solutions to this problem."

"Young lady, I demand that you end this thing with Bellamy or you will be kicked out of the house." She ordered me, ignoring Marcus completely.

"MOM I will not end this relationship because Bellamy makes me happy! I don't care what you think alright?!"

"Do you really think this is serious? Oh my poor idiot kid, Bellamy doesn't love you and you don't love him. This is all just a stupid teenage game! I pity you, you know, I can't believe you would actually fall for it." She added bitterly.

"Okay I think that's enough, we'll leave alright." Bellamy spoke up seeing I was crying even harder now. A part of those tears were sad ones but a lot more were angry tears. I couldn't believe my own mother would do something like that.

"I was not talking to you. Stay out of it." My mom rudely snapped at my boyfriend. Marcus looked like he was about to say something but knew better and closed his mouth.

"Clarke please stop this madness can't you see how your relationship affects our family. Here we are all yelling at each other because of your stupid lovelife choices." She accused me. I scoffed loudly which made her fuming mad. I swear I could see smoke coming out of her ears.

"You know what, sometimes I wish it was you who died instead of dad. He would've understood me." My mother was hit by what I just had said. The room was dead silent and my hand flew to my mouth realising what I had just said. It took a few seconds for my mother to talk again but when she did I wished I would've just kept my mouth shut.

"You know what Clarke, I knew I should've put you up for adoption. I put my money, soul and time into you just so you could turn out to be what you are today. Totally disgusting, I'm ashamed of you and what you have become. I do not wish to see any of you ever again so just pack your stuff and get the hell out of here. I am done with you! And don't come running to me once you've realised I was right all along. You're gonna end up miserable just like with Finn." Abby screamed angrily at me. Octavia's head shot up when she heard the hurtful words my mother was spitting in my face but no one stopped her. Marcus let go of her, and stepped back while Bellamy was holding my hand in his.

I didn't say a word before I ran up the stairs to my room. I closed and locked the door while I started packing all my important stuff. I got my huge suitcase out of my closet and threw every clothing item I own in it. I took multiple other bags to fill them with objects and hygiene products. I even grabbed a few of Piper's toys. While I was packing, Octavia and Bellamy both tried to see how I was holding up but I did not let them in. At one point they abandoned the idea even though Bellamy could've easily kicked the door down, I guess he just thought better. It was half an hour later when I was finally done packing, I grabbed my cell phone off of my night table and grabbed my car keys. I finally threw the door open and I quickly got down the stairs, my head down low, not even daring to look at anyone in the eyes. I opened the door to Piper's bedroom where she was laying in her bed and I grabbed her with my remaining arm. I had a suitcase, and two huge bags while I was also trying to carry Piper. I guess I did look like an idiot at the time but let's be honest, I absolutely did not want to go back in there simply for a second trip. Once almost everything I needed was in my arms, I headed out for the door, barely even hearing Bellamy, Octavia and Marcus calling out to me. What I did hear though was my mother's piercing voice.