Chapter 19

~ J E A L O U S Y ~

As soon as I saw Bellamy grab Echo's ass to take her to his room. I started laughing. Like actually laughing out loud. Laughing at myself who once thought this boy wasn't such a jerk and also because I had the perfect plan.

I ran up to Octavia's room. I entered her room without even bothering to knock and slapped her door closed causing her to wake up. I walked over to the blinds and let the sun fill the room as Octavia groaned.

"What the hell Clarke. I swear to god if you don-" she started wincing at her painful hangover.

"Shut up and listen." I said, I entered the covers on the bed and sat next to her.

"Ok, so yesterday, Bellamy dragged us to our rooms, and he stayed with me. Then he gave me some of his clothes. And then, he fucking kissed me. And I was kind of into it, I mean he's hot and he's nice. I've really gotten to know him better these last few days. And then, you'll never believe it, he just totally rejected me. And you are not gonna believe it, I woke up and he was making out with that Echo chick." I was so angry I almost didn't realize I had just confessed my 'feelings' for my step brother to my step sister. My eyes widened as I thought the worse. Would she yell at me, hit me, tell our parents and then I would get kicked out with Bellamy.

"Damn, slow down lover girl. So my brother and my best friend who also happens to be my step sister?" She asked. I was so afraid of what she might say next. She simply laughed. "As long as you're happy!" She managed to say while laughing.

"I have to admit, I did see it coming. Bellarke was meant to happen." She said while smiling.

"Did you really make a ship name for us? We are so alike I would have done the same fucking thing!!! That's why I fucking love you." I said while hugging her closely.

"Let me guess, you're here, because you want to make him jealous aren't you?" She whispered in my ear with an amusement tone. I just shrugged. She laughed again.

"Well you are in good hands. I've got contacts. Bellamy's going to break something I swear to god." She said gesturing to herself and her phone. I laughed. She took out her phone and called someone. I heard the line ring a few times before a deep voice answered. Octavia turned the call on speaker and motioned for me to be quiet. I nodded.

"Well well well, if it isn't Octavia Blake. What can I do for you, love?" The man asked

"Hey Dylan, I have a favor. You know you owe me."

"What do you want?"

"To make my brother jealous. I need you and a pretty friend of mine, to hook up at my place."

"You know me well Octavia, you know I would do anything to get back at your brother. You don't have to ask twice, where and when?" He asked.

"I'll text you the address, thanks." She said hanging up. I frowned my brows together, why would that boy want to get back at Bellamy? Octavia seemed to read exactly what was on my mind when she spoke again.

"Dylan and Bellamy always hated each other. There always was a competition between them. Who gets the more girls and dumb stuff like that. I can assure you that you'll make Bellamy mad and jealous, when he'll see you with that handsome boy." She said smiling proudly of her plan. I thanked her and hugged her one last time before getting back to my room. I had to be pretty. Eventually, Octavia took care of Piper while I tried on some outfits. Octavia helped me choose my lingerie and my outfit. I was wearing a tight black crop top with booty denim shirts. I was hot. She curled my hair and did my natural makeup for me. When I was done, I sprayed some perfume on my neck. Then I heard the doorbell. Octavia quickly got downstairs to open the door. The other side of the door frame was a man with brown hair. He had a muscled body and he was very very tall next to my 5'3 self. He was so goddamn hot. But I had to admit though, Bellamy was more attractive in my opinion. Octavia let him in, she had Piper in her arms, resting. It was her nap time. I walked over to him after checking Bellamy's closed bedroom door. I smiled at him, he did the same. He had an amazing bright smile. Damn Clarke. He took my hand in his and kissed it.

"Dylan, you must be Clarke" he asked me.

"Yeah, nice to meet you." I smiled at him, he had very attractive facial features, I wasn't going to lie.

"Damn, Octavia didn't tell me you were this hot. How bout we take this to the bedroom." He proposed grinning cockily. I laughed and I heard some other deep voice talk.

"Thanks Echo I- what the fuck?!" He asked quite loudly. I turned around pretty fast, I almost tripped but Dylan placed his hands beside my waist and held me close to him. Bellamy looked enraged. My plan was working. He was looking at me, Dylan and Octavia with a deadly look. Oh if only looks could kill, we'd be 6ft underground.

"What are you doing here?" Bellamy asked with disgust motioning to Dylan.

"He's with me. Let's go Dylan." I said taking his hand and I dragged him upstairs until I turned around and saw Bellamy staring at me, once again. I took the opportunity. I turned around to kiss Dylan, but he already had his hands under my chin and he pulled me to him. One of his hands was by my waist, pulling me closer and his other hand was on my face. His tongue entered my mouth and I could feel Bellamy's burning state on us. Then Dylan pulled away, pressed his finger on my nose and then grinned.

"Can't wait hottie." He said while taking my hand and closing the door to my room with his foot. He pushed me on the bed, and even though I wanted to make Bellamy jealous, I didn't want to do this. It felt wrong. I pulled away from his sloppy kisses.

"I get it hottie, You only want him to be jealous, nothing more." He said smiling as he put himself together.

"Thank you." I said shyly.

"Honestly, only the look on his face was priceless, I should be the one thanking you for the opportunity." He whispered in my ear.

"But if you want him to be jealous, he'll need to think something happened. So let me just give you a few hickeys, and then we'll be good to go." He said, still whispering in my ear to be sure nobody could hear from the other side of the door.

"Fine by me." I said and smiled. After he gave me a few hickeys on my neck, he pulled back and we talked for half an hour or so.

"So, why do you guys hate each other so much?" I finally asked, not being able to hold it in anymore. I had to know.

"We were both players, we fought pretty much all the time. We are both a lot alike, but-"

"Bellamy is not that kind of guy." I said, defending him.

"I don't mean to be rude hottie, but he did just had sex with that brunette downstairs." He replied honestly. I Thought about what he had just said for a few seconds before agreeing silently. Liked it or not, Bellamy was not the guy I thought I knew. I didn't know much about him anyways.

"So anyways, once I slept with Octavia and he got super mad. That's when he started hating me like no one else. We got in a lot of street fights. And that's pretty much it hottie." He said. We talked for a few more minutes before we both agreed it would be best for him to leave. He closed the door while exiting my bedroom. Two seconds later, it swung open again.

"Noah?" I asked, turning around. It was silence. But all I could see was a very angry Bellamy, staring at me.

Damn, I got myself in trouble.

———————————————————————
A/N
So yes this is Dylan O'Brien, if you were asking yourself. But you can decide to imagine how you want him to be. 

Please vote comment or share if you liked the story. Thanks for reading.

Very appreciated my loves, 💕💕💕