Chapter 5

~ B A D   C H O I C E ~

Clarke's POV

I woke up pretty early, I had fallen asleep last night on Bellamy's chest. It had been nice, feeling asleep on him, I felt safe. When I woke up, Bellamy was still asleep, laying with me in my bed, a protective arm over my body. I got out of his grip trying not to wake him. I changed in my bathroom into some gym sport clothes. I was going for a run. I needed to clear my mind, and take some fresh air. But as I stood out of the bathroom, Bellamy was awake, sitting on my bed.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you." He smiled a bit.

"That's fine. How are you doing? Where are you going?" He asked me.

"I'm fine, I'm just going for a run." I told him before taking the doorknob and getting out of my room. School was coming back soon, and I was looking NOT good. I headed outside before my mom could stop me. She was still sleeping and so was Octavia and Marcus. I got out of the house and started running.

10 minutes into my run, I heard a car behind me. At first I thought nothing was wrong like always. Mental note: that's why fucked up things happen to you Clarke, you're naive and you never see something coming!! Anyways, let's get back to it...

So, I ran for a bit before I could start feeling tense. My whole body was aching for multiple reasons, and I had to take a break. When I turned around to go sit on a bench I had passed, my heart skipped a beat. There he was, in his car, he had been following me for the whole time and I didn't even notice. I was in shock, I didn't know what to do. I was just standing there, afraid of his next move. I started to walk away when he advanced his car just beside me, which made me gasped.

"I don't think you wanna do that." He said looking at me through his opened window.

"Finn, I didn't tell anyone, not the police, no one. Please just leave me alone and we can both act like nothing happened. Please!" I said, trying to convince him into thinking he was still in the shadows. He smirked. An evil smirk, and that's when I knew I fucked up.

"I have something you need." He said in a low voice. He was staring into my eyes, menacingly.

"And what is that?" I asked him desperately, trying to control the tears rolling down on my cheeks. Attempt failed obviously. His smirk even got larger. My eyes widened in terror. What the hell was the meaning of this. I told him I wouldn't snitch, why did he do this. He didn't say anything. He simply looked in the back of his car which made me wonder what I'm the hell could possibly be there that I need. I slowly walked towards his black truck, and when I got to the window, the view I had made me jump. At this point I was crying so much I had a blurred vision. But I still managed to see what was in the back of his truck, or more likely, who. I gasped loudly. Raven was unconscious laying on the backseats of his truck. She had tape over her mouth and a bit of blood coming out of her head. She might have had a concussion but nothing much more. I supposed he hit her and once she was unconscious, he tied her up in his truck. Of course he would have known I told Raven. My Jeep was still at her house because my mom picked me up the day before. Again, my fault, me and my dumb ass. Always.

"Let her go!" I said looking back at Finn.

"Come with me, don't resist and I'll let her live. But it'll definitely be the last time you see her. Or anyone here as a matter of fact." I didn't hesitate. I was NOT going to leave my best friend that almost felt like my sister to die because of my mess.

"I'll come with you just please let her go, I beg you!" I said nodding my head. I just had to think of nice things, Raven is going to be fine, Mom is going to freak out big time but she has a supportive boyfriend and two other children to take care of. Everyone is going to live happily ever after. Except me of course, if he didn't kill me first.

"Get in the car and don't resist. I wouldn't want to hurt her." He told me and unlocked his car doors. I kissed Raven's forehead before Finn grabbed my arm tightly causing me to shriek. He led me to the passenger's seat and I got in voluntarily. He locked the doors once again and got to the backseats. He took Raven in his arms and dropped her on the bench I was earlier trying to get to. He took off the tape and wiped the dry blood on her head so she looked asleep. He had done a good job, she looked like she was just resting on a bench on a beautiful morning. He walked back to his truck and got in the seat next to me.

"Good choice" He said. He paused a bit before restarting. I couldn't even look at him.

"But I might have forgotten a slight detail." He told me staring outside in front of us. He looked around to see if anyone was there.

"I can't let you see where we're going honey." He said. It's the last thing I remember before feeling a sharp pain and everything went black.

When I woke up later, I didn't know how much time had passed, if my family had seen I was gone. If Raven was fine and awake. I just knew my hands were tied in my back and I was in the car trunk. I knew we were still moving, I felt the engine rolling. Again my whole body was aching, I felt like I was going to break every time we passed a slight bump on the road. I was still in my workout clothes but I no longer had my old replacement phone with me. I was in deep shit, again. And it's in that moment that I knew, that if I ever got out of this, Finn was going to pay for it. I was going to report him and hopefully, another girl could avoid this hell because he would be rotting in prison, for all I care. I just hoped I would get out of it, somehow

————————————————————————
A/N
Poor girl can't catch a break can she? Next chapter will be a mix of Bell and Clarke's POV

I'm sorry I know it's a short chapter, but I'll try and make it up to you guys in the next one.

Hope you like it so far, don't be shy and please leave some ideas of what you guys want in the future, I might get some inspiration with y'all ideas. Thanks for reading don't forget to vote!

Very appreciated my loves, 💕💕💕