So Cold Our Darkest Days

The ride home was fairly quiet since Piper was trying not to freak out since Balz was in the car.

Once we got home and parked the car, I sighed. "Home sweet home."

We got out of the car and started making our way to the apartment.

"Is your fiancée home?" Piper asked.

"Yeah, his cars still here." Balz answered for me as we got to the door. Balz unlocked the door and we got inside the house. My bedroom door was still closed, so Ricky was probably still in the room.

I was correct since not even seconds after the front door closed, Ricky came out of the bedroom not looking happy at all.

He stopped and looked at us for a second and I saw him go even whiter in shock.

"Where have you guys been?" Ricky asked, attempting to be calm.

"At the hair salon." I replied.

He scoffed. "Clearly." He walked over to me and took my wrist. "We need to talk." He said sternly, while dragging me to our bedroom.

I took one last look at Piper before Ricky closed the door, and as I suspected, her mouth was open in shock.

Ricky let go of my wrist when we got into the room and he looked down at me.

"What the fuck is this?" He asked while picking up a piece of my hair and dropping it again.

"I changed my hair." I replied, keeping calm.

"I can see that." He said while backing me up against the wall again. I could see the anger in his eyes. "Did I say you could do that?"

"You don't control my life, Ricky!" I said to him.

"Yes I do, Abigail!" He yelled.

"Stop being such an asshole! I am capable of making my own decisions!"

"Do you not understand what it means to be together? You're suppose to talk to me about things like this!" He yelled.

"It's not like I can talk to you when you ignore me, or you're mad at me, or you are just so unapproachable!" I yelled into his face. I felt one of his hands take hold on my wrist, gripping it tightly.

His voice got lower and quieter. "Stop yelling."

"Stop yelling?! You're the one who has been-" I was cut off yet again by Ricky slamming his lips onto mine. I wanted to pull away so badly, but I couldn't stop.

Ricky ran his tongue across my lips, asking for entrance. I kept my mouth shut, which pissed Ricky off since he quickly put both of his hands on either side of my hips and pulled me even closer, causing me to gasp.

The kiss got heated quickly, fueled with anger from both Ricky and I. Next thing I knew, I was laid down on the bed and Ricky was above me. He moved from my lips and down my neck as he played with the hem of my shirt. He tugged it up a bit and that's when I finally got enough courage to push him off.

"Ricky, stop." I said sternly. He pulled back and narrowed his eyes. "What the fuck was that?" I asked, still angry at him.

"Well, you kissed me." He said firmly.

My mouth fell open. "I kissed you?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. Why would I kiss you?" He asked, continuing his lie.

I huffed in anger and stood up from the bed. I looked at him in the eye. "I still hate you."

He narrowed his eyes again. "I still hate you too."