Picture Perfect

Ricky's birthday is tomorrow and I have no idea what to do for him.

He's going to Chris' house to work on some new songs today, so today is my only day to plan.

I asked Brielle and Allie to come with me since they both have the day off.

Piper ended up getting hired back part time at the hair salon, so she was busy there while Kelly was too busy with college.

"Okay Babe, I'm leaving!" Ricky called as he was at the front door.

I ran over and kiss him quickly. "Bye." I smiled before he left the house.

Just as the front door shut, the door to Balz's bedroom opened.

"You're not going with him?" I asked Balz.

Balz laughed. "You think I go to the studio? Nope. Chris and Ricky are the masterminds of this band."

"Oh sweet. What are your plans for today then?" I asked him.

"Siting on this couch and watching TV until Piper's done at work." Balz said with a large smile.

"Why don't you come with Allie, Brielle and I to look for a gift for Ricky? I'm sure you'd be more help with knowing what to get then they are." I suggested.

"Uh shopping with three girls?" Balz asked hesitantly while raising an eyebrow.

"Oh come on, Balz! It won't be that bad! We're just shopping for Ricky." I said to him. "Please? I need help."

"Fine. Let me just get dressed." He gave in, walking back into his room.

He came out a few minutes later fully dressed and ready to go.

"Let's go." He said with a smile while grabbing his keys. "Are we picking up Allie and Bri?"

"No they're meeting us there."

"Got it." Balz said as we locked up the apartment.

~~~

Balz helped me with getting Ricky some gifts.

Apparently he's been dying for this new guitar, and in just our luck, it was the last one in the store.

Now I couldn't tell you anything about the guitar except that it's an Ibanez and that its black. I wasn't good with things like that. Thank god Balz knew the model.

"He is actually going to pee his pants when he sees this." Balz said while placing he guitar carefully in his trunk.

"Good." I laughed. "That's what I'm going for."

"We're also setting up a surprise party for him at Chris'." Balz told me.

"How is that going to work? He's going to be there all day recording anyways." I said.

"You're going to take him out, stupid." Brielle said while walking up to us with Allie.

They ended up wanting to do the girly shopping that Balz wanted no part of, so we split up for a bit just before now.

"Okay, except I don't have my licence and I just spent all my money on the gift I just bought him." I said while folding my arms.

Brielle rolled her eyes and reached into her pocket. She pulled out a $100 dollar bill. "Here. Happy birthday to Ricky." she laughed while forcing the bill in my hand.

"I can't take your money." I said to my friend, trying to hand her the money back.

"Yes you can. Just think of it as an early birthday gift for you too!" Brielle said.