Bringing Insects to Their Knees

I eventually got out of bed, after I heard all of the guys finish teasing Ricky. They'll probably be at me for it later, but Ricky got the worst of it.

I didn't go straight to the front room though. I went to the bathroom first to put on light makeup, and then threw my hair up in a pony tail. It was getting pretty gross and we weren't getting to a hotel until tomorrow, so my hair would rock the pony tail until I showered.

I also made sure to put on fresh clothes before I left this room.

After I was ready for the day, I made my way out of the back just as the bus breaks were hardly applied.

I ended up falling directly into Ricky's lap, since he was sitting on the couch and it was the direction the brakes pulled me in.

"God she just can't get enough." Ryan laughed from the couch.

"What the fuck was that?" I yelled up to Ghost as I got off of Ricky and sat in between him and Chris.

"Sorry! Some asshole cut me off!" He shouted back.

"Hey." Balz said hopping down from his bunk. "I can drive now if you want."

Ghost let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god. I've been driving this thing since 5 this morning."

Ghost pulled the bus over and Balz switched seats with him.

"I'm going back to sleep. There better not be kinky sex toys in the back everywhere." Ghost said, causing everyone except for me to laugh. Yes, Ricky was laughing too.

"Nothing happened." I groaned. The guys laughed again.

"You're really cute when you're embarrassed you know that?" Ange said to me.

"She's cute all the time." Ricky whispered, but only I could hear him. It made me blush every more, which I tried to cover up.

The guys shut up after that, finishing their teasing...for now.

Eventually we got to the venue, and since it was already like 2:00, we had to start load in.

"Okay, I'm going to teach Piper her job." I said standing up from my seat on the couch.

"It's not that hard to sell shirts to kids." She laughed while hopping down from Balz's bunk.

I laughed at her comment and then we made our way outside, as did the boys to load in their gear.

"Okay, we have boxes of merch to carry in." I told Piper.

We went to the side of the trailer where all of the boxes were stored.

"Holy shit, you carried these in all by yourself? Abby you're the size of a child!" Piper shouted.

I laughed. "The guys would help me, don't worry."

We let the guys start loading in the big items first, because the instruments and things to make the music were ultimately more important than some shirts.

Finally, after their big items were brought in, we started carrying in the merch.

We brought it all the way to the table we were to set it all up at. Eventually, all items were inside the building and at this table.

"If we finish quickly, we can watch the boys Sound check." I told Piper. She's never seen them live before, and we all know that they're her favourite band.

A large smile creeped up onto her face. "Really?" She asked. I nodded and she squealed.

"Yeah, so let's get this display done and let's go." I said.