Generation Lost

It's been a month since Ryan's party and Ricky hasn't said one word to me.

It's tour all over again.

After the party that night, I was so drunk that Ricky had to carry me to the car, and to bed once we got home.

I don't remember much, but that's what Balz told me happened.

Even though Ricky and I haven't been speaking, he won't let me see my friends either.

Piper's been over a few times since that night, but she told me that she was here to hang out with Balz. It did hurt that I was being rejected by my own best friend, but she further explained to me later that Ricky told her not to speak to me.

I was blonde again. Balz had to take me last week to get my hair done again. The black faded pretty quickly into a dull brown colour, so I decided to go back blonde for the wedding, even though I don't care about it.

I was laying in bed with Kitty, who was growing bigger each day. It was silent in the house since Ricky went out, but I soon heard the front door open and close. I waited, but he never came into the bedroom, thank god.

"Dude, you should really talk to her." I could hear Balz whisper in the other room. He clearly wasn't very good at it if I could hear him through a wall.

"Why should I?" Ricky retorted.

"Rick, your wedding is in two weeks and you're not even going to talk to your bride?"

"I never wanted this wedding in the first place, so no." Ricky said. As much as I didn't want to marry Ricky either, it still hurt hearing those words come from his mouth.

Balz sighed loudly. "Do I need to lock you two in a room together again?" He asked.

"You wouldn't do that." Ricky said quietly.

"Oh, but I would." Balz said. I could almost hear the smirk in his tone. "I will not hesitate to call Chris and Ange over here to help me."

I heard keys jingle. "Guess i'll be leaving again." Ricky mumbled.

"Oh, but you can't. I'm leaving in about 5 minutes and you can't leave little Abby here all by herself, can you?" Balz said in a mocking tone. I put a hand over my mouth to block the noises from my laughing.

He was literally mocking Ricky to his face.

Ricky snicked. "Perfect, then you can leave and I won't be able to be locked in a room."

The next thing that Balz said surprised me though. "Oh, no. I don't think so Olson. Chris and Ange are already on their way." What?!

I mean, it was funny at first! I didn't think Balz would actually do it! Don't I get a say in how I feel about this?

This literally was tour all over again, no doubt about it.

I took Kitty off my chest and backed up to sit against the wall. I hugged my legs to my chest, and then listened some more.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Ricky asked.

"Nope." Balz said while popping his 'P'.

That's when I heard the front door open again and the familiar voices of Chris and Ange filled the room.

"Where is he?" Chris practically yelled.

"Uh, standing right in front of you?" Ricky said like Chris was the dumbest human being on the planet.

"Perfect. Now go to your bedroom...Or we'll force you." Ange threatened him.

"You're in my house! How about you get out?" Ricky yelled. He was getting mad, and I was getting more and more worried about what was going to happen. Would all the anger be taken out on me?