Lost Like Words

"Holy shit!" Ricky laughed as everyone cheered in the room. He turned to me. "Did you do this?"

"Partially." I laughed. "Happy birthday Babe." I said while side hugging Ricky.

The excitement of surprising Ricky died down and everyone dispersed into different parts of Chris' house.

"Hey man! We got you good!" Chris laughed as he came up to us.

"Yeah you did, actually." Ricky said. "What would've happened if I said no to showing Ryan the songs?"

"Then I would have accidentally on purpose left my medication here." I smiled.

"You guys are ridiculous." Ricky laughed.

"Hey and don't worry about showing me the songs...Chris did earlier today." Ryan joined into the conversation.

"Obviously, dumbass." Balz mumbled.

"Yo! Rick!" Someone I didn't know called from across the room.

Ricky turned to look at the person and gave a small wave. The guy waved him over.

"Well I guess I better get to him." Ricky laughed. "Thank you guys for planning this. It's great." He smiled while taking my hand. "Come on, sweetie." He said while taking me over to the guy.

~~~

We were now into the early hours of the morning. Majority of everyone that was here was now gone, and it was pretty much just the band and their girls left.

"Okay presents!" Brielle gushed after closing the front door from the last guest leaving.

"Presents?" Ricky questioned while raising an eyebrow.

"Obviously we got you presents! It's your birthday, stupid." Piper said while pushing Ricky over to the couch to sit down.

"I swear if you guys bought me another cat, I'm not keeping it. One is enough." Ricky laughed.

"I'll keep it if they bring out a cat." Allie smiled.

"Here you go, buddy." Chris said while placing the first gift down on his lap.

Ricky opened a ton of gifts that everyone got him. He got a variety of different things, which he was grateful for, but he didn't even know what I got him yet.

Everyone else knew, which was going to make this even better.

"Okay and now for your last gift." Chris said while going to get it.

Balz brought it over while Ricky and I were out for dinner. The guys rewrapped it in a ridiculous sized box, that you would never think a guitar was in there.

"Holy shit that's massive." Ricky mumbled as Chris brought it over. "Who's this one from?"

I placed a kiss on his cheek. "Me."

Ricky smiled at me before turning back to the present.

He started unwrapping the gift in which we both found out that the guys wrapped this in multiple layers, making it extremely difficult to get into.

"Made it hard enough to get into?" Ricky asked me.

"They wrapped it." I said while pointing to the guys in the room who gave guilty smiles.

"Makes sense." Ricky said while getting another layer off.

Eventually he got down to the last layer.

"Finally!" He cheered while throwing wrapping paper at Ryan.

He slowly started opening up the box, and his jaw dropped when he saw what was inside.