Life is What You Make it

"Wake up! Wake up! Time to start your day people!" Someone-probably Josh screamed at everyone sleeping in the back.

I heard groans and yawns from around the room, but I couldn't get out or see anything. I was on the inside of the bunk, facing the wall and a small tattooed arm kept me firm in place, preventing me from getting up.

"Ricky, wake up!" Josh yelled. It was much louder than before so he must be beside the bunk.

I heard a groan in my ear. "Go away." Ricky mumbled, pulling me closer to him like I was a teddy bear or something.

"Nope! You have things to do!" Josh spoke loudly, ripping the curtain open.

"Fuck off." Ricky mumbled again.

"Isn't that cute." Josh cooed before I heard him walk away.

Sighing, I attempted to pry Ricky's arm from my body.

"Ricky, wake up." I whispered, giving up on trying to remove his arm from me.

"No." He groaned.

"I need to get out and you're blocking me from doing that." I told him.

"Go to sleep." He mumbled.

I laid there for a few more moments before getting an idea.

I used all the strength my tiny body could gather and I pushed Ricky right out of the bunk and onto the floor.

"What the fuck was that for?!" Ricky yelled now fully awake and pissed off.

"You wouldn't move." I shrugged my shoulders while hopping out of the middle bunk.

"Bitch." Ricky snarled while pulling himself up from the floor.

I left him there and exited the bunk room and saw all of the guys putting on a minimal amount of makeup.

"Morning." Chris smiled while finishing off his eyebrows.

"Morning." I responded, sitting down on the couch. I looked beside me and saw that my duffel bag was still sitting in the same spot from yesterday.

I grabbed it and opened it up, taking out a pair of black leggings and a grey knit sweater that I threw in yesterday.

I left my duffel bag there and I went into the small bathroom to change.

I stripped off my t-shirt and the sweat pants that were on my body and I replaced them with the warm and clean clothes.

Once I was changed, I looked in the mirror and frowned at my matted hair. I picked up a hairbrush that was sitting on the side of the counter and I ran it through my long blonde hair, making it neat again.

Once satisfied with my appearance, I walked back out into the front to find everyone gone except for Balz.

"Where did everyone go?" I asked while putting my dirty clothes back into the duffel bag.

"Interview. I said i'd wait for you but I got to go now!" He laughed. "Come with?" He asked.

I smiled. "Sure."

I followed Balz out and he locked the door behind us.

"I'm leaving you in charge of these." Balz laughed while handing me the RV keys. "Don't go running away on us now."

I laughed and shoved him lightly while putting the keys lanyard around my neck.

Balz and I walked around the venue building and found all of the guys lined up in front of a red brick wall.