Chapter 17.

^Gabrielle's and Isabelle's mom AMBER^

Gabrielle's POV

After the boys and I played it was time for Ashton's bath time.I put the bubbles in the water and bath salts.I started listening up the scented candles and finished in just under 2 minutes.

"Babe!!"Ashton complained for the 4th time now.

"I'm almost done"i said.I got out the bathroom and ran to the closet to get my sexy swim suite.

"Okay babe lets go"i said and ran to the bathroom I heard fast footsteps and squealed.This is so exciting.

(Warning sex scene don't read if you don't want to now)

I got into the tub and closed my eyes the water was so perfect I just had to sever the moment.Ashton got in and pulled me close to him.

"No baby I'm in control now"i said seductively.

I started to co closer to him and kissed he's ears then the corner of his mouth to his neck.I looked at him and smiled.My fingers trailed up his thigh to he's member then down again.

"Mmm stop teasing me"he growled out.

I unzipped he's pants and he's dick sprung out so fast.I made him stand and I started to trail my fingers up and down he's dick.

I looked up at him and he's eyes were closed.I licked the tip of his dick real slowly.

"Mmmm baby"he said.

I grabbed his cock and dip throated it.Damn he already cumed and I wasn't even half way through.

I gasped as he pulled me to him and instantly thruster into me.

"Ah"i said.Shit this is so good.Ah fuck yes!!.

He ponded into me so fast.The only thing you could here was our bodies making slapping sounds

"Ooh baby fuck yes."i screamed.

I felt my he's seeds enter me as he cummed into me.

"Aaaaah"i said we both climaxes at the same time

This wasn't the best sex we had but it was great.

"I love you Ashton"i whispered.

"I love you too my love"

I closed my eyes and I started to dose off.

(Next day)

"Mommy!"

I heard screaming and I instantly opened my eyes.I looked up and sow that Ashton was playing with the kids.

"Your screaming gave me a heart attack"i said then smiled

"Sowwie Mommie"

I nodded my head and went back to sleep.But then last nights dinner decided if to show up.I got up and ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out.I Hate morning sickness it the worse thing ever

"Mommy are you okay"

I looked at Alex and his facial expression looked so sad I started to cry.

"It's okay moma"Alex said kissing my cheeks.

"Alex go to your room I'm coming now okay"Ashton said.I looked at him and shook my head.I don't want this baby yet.

I stood up an sighed.I washed my face and rinsed my mouth.

"I don't want a child"I whispered.

"Ugh!!your so stubborn"Ashton shouted and punched the door.

"Your.the.fucking.stupid.asshole.who got me pregnant twice"i shouter and growled at him.

"Talk to me when your not acting like a bitch I'm tacking OUR sons to the park"

I growled at him and started crying.This baby can't be in me right now.I know it sound selfish and stuff but think about me for a bit.I can't look after it I'm going to Italy to plan a wedding.

I walked to the closet and took out a tank top.I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs.

"Mommy where you going"i heard Zander ask.

"I'm going to the store do you wanna come"i asked him.

He nodded he's head and walked out the door.

"I see your a big boy now"i said smiling and laughing.

"Yes daddy said I should protect you and my brother/sister"he said I looked at him and sighed.This is going to be hard.

"There's no sister/brother"i whispered lowly.

I opened the car and Zander was in the car sit already and ready to go.I know what your thinking 'why would she do that' well I don't want a baby to be honest and o don't have time,it may sound rude but just be on my side.

"Okay big boy lets go"i

I got into the driver seat and we took off to the nearest drug store.The drug store wasn't that far so we got the in 4 minutes.

I got out the car and told Zander I would be back and he should stay.But I did open the windows a little.

"Hey Luna"the owner of the shop said that's why it was close to the pack boundary.

"Hey Peter"i quickly said.

"May I have the pregnancy stopper for my friend"i said.

"Yes sure ma'am"

He walked to the back and came back with the stuff.i thanked him and ran back to the car and there was Ashton talking to The boys right next to my car.

"Why would you leave Zander in the car ALONE!!"i whimpered at his choice of words and I got angry instantly.

"You know what I don't have time for this shit right now"i hissed and slammed my door

"Well next time don't"

"May we go now"i asked him a little annoyed.

I just drove the car in full speed so I can get out of this car.

"Mommy going fast"Zander laughed and clapped he's hands.Alex looked scared so I slowed down all a little.We reached the house and I got out and slammed the door.I opened the back door and un strapped Zander's car sit and picked him up.Ashton did the same with Alex and we walked into the house.

"Go play now I'm coming in a bit"i said then ran upstairs.I need to do this right now before anything happens.I got to the bathroom and quickly opened the pills I took 3 ass instructed and drank water.

I felt pain jolt to my stomach then down to my vagina then back up.I screamed and curled in a ball on the floor.

"A-Ashton!!"i whisper shouted.I waited for a reply but there was nothing.

"GABRIELLE!!!"Ashton should banging the door.I started to feel tired and play eyes were closing slowly.I tried to blink but that only made me more tired.

"H-hhelp"i whispered out.

Then in one go my eyes closed.

✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋

😪So sorry I didn't update I had to start school but I'm back now❤️

This is for the best person that reads this book✊❤️😬

@Jlabrall