Chapter 13.

Gabrielle's POV

It's been 2 months since I'v given birth to my babies.Its been 2 months since Ashton and I have spoken properly.I just miss him a lot but I can't let him in.Im so confused first thin I want him next thing I don't whats going on with me.As for my two babies their growing rep rapidly because they have Alpha Prince blood.Alexander is a handful as for Alex he's a sweetheart.

"Please Zander eat for mommy"

Yes Alexander's nickname is Zander.

Zander spits out his food and laughed at me I growl out and turn to Alex.

"Will you eat for mommy dear"

I feed him the baby food and he eats it and finishes.I smile at him and he laughs.

"Now it's your turn"

I look at Zander and see him smiling evilly.I feed him the baby food and be spits it out.I start crying and then they both cry.

"Oh baby"i hear my mother say.

"Go upstairs I'll handle it"

I nod and go upstairs.I change into a new top and throw the other top into the bathroom.

"Ding dong" I hear the door bell I run downstairs and see Ashton.

"Hey I'm here for the boys"

I nod and tell him to come in and sit.When the twins arrived I got a new house behind the pack house by the lake.

"Mom Ashton's here for he boys"

She smiles and hands me the two bags.She then walks to the T.V.

"Thanks Mrs Smith"Ashton says to my mom.

"No problem"

My mother then walks away.So now I'm left alone with Ashton.

"I'm you already know everything right"i asked looking at Alex.

"Yeah don't worry bye"i day my goodbyes to the boys and him then they go.

I feel so empty.What I did a month ago was so bad.

(1 month ago)

I was in the kitchen cooking food for me.I felt arms wrap around me.I turned my head and noticed Ashton smiling at me.

"What you cooking for us"he said.I stopped cooking and unwrapped his arms around him and looked at him.

"Ashton we can't do this"

"But I thought you said you were going to give me a second chance"

"Yes but not now"

Ashton looked at me hurt.He went upstairs then came down with the twins.

"Bye have fun"i said but then he shut the door and left without saying a word to me.

And that was it.

(End)

Ashton's POV

I don't know why Gabby was acting like this first thing she likes me then she doesn't.But I'm starting to not care anymore.Ive tried my hardest but she keeps pushing me away.

Right now I'm at the park with my sons and they seem to enjoy it a lot.I still remembered when I haled her to me and she pushed me away to the point where I gave up.

It was now 4:00 pm the boys had to come back before 3:00 pm but we lost track of time.

I put the boys in their car sits and carried them to the car.

We arrived at Gabby's house and I walked in with the boys.

"Oh hey your back"i nodded.

"The boys are staying with me until Thursday's" I said.

I walked up the stairs and into the boys room to pack their clothes and things that they would need.

"Have fun"Gabby said I only nodded my head and walked back downstairs and took my children and left.

✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋

Thank you Dom much for reading my book but don't stop its not the end yet it's just the beginning❤️😬

Please vote and comment✊☺️

I'm sorry I didn't update sooner😪❤️