Chapter 16.

^Castle^

Gabrielle's POV

"Ashton I really don't feel so good"i said puking my guts out.

"Baby we have to go to the doctors"Ashton said holding me.

I nodded my head and we walked to the hospital.We checked in and we sat on the couches.

"Your fine don't worry"

"Okay Ashton"I said to him.I was so caught up in my thoughts and I didn't notice the doctor call my name.

Ashton and I walked into the office and Dr. Williams told me to sit on the chair which I did.

"It's good to see you Ms. Smith how are you"dr. said smiling at me

"i'm okay docs and I just feel sick"i said holding my stomach.

"What seems to be the problem Ms. Smith"Doc said.

"I mean you don't feel well I feel like puking and I get morning sickness is not"

"Okay let's take a few tests and we'll see what's happening"Dr. Williams said.

Seems like 10 or 20 minutes back to Williams came back with the tests.

"Wow Miss Smith I have good news it seems that you are pregnant"

I gasped and looked at Dr.Williams.I cannot be pregnant I mean I just had sex with Ashton and I'm pretty sure you used a condom.I don't want to child I mean not right now.too busy with the wedding planning and taking care of my kids.I started crying and then realize that Ashton took me in the car.

"Gabby why you crying don't cry my love"stroking my hair Ashton kissed my forehead.

"I just I don't want a baby yet".

Ashton sigh and started the car.Minutes later we were at the castle.Ashton carried me inside the Castle to the bedroom.Tonight I am going to be known as the princess of the werewolf nation.

"Come on let's go sit by the lake"Ashton said.

I nodded and we walked to the lake.it was silent because I was crying and Ashton is keeping me company.he tried to make small talk but I didn't reply I just nodded my head or shook my head.

"Don't worry everything's going to be fine"Ashton said.

I couldn't even think straight.So I did what u could only think of which was sleeping it off maybe it's a bad dream I guess.

(Morning after)

Nope it wasn't s dream because I woke up feeling sick again,that's how I spent my morning.

"Hey Alex come here"i said to him.He's been watching me puke and I think he's scared.

"Mommy are you owkay"I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yes baby I'm okay"i said.I got up and washed my mouth.

"Hey how are you feeling"Ashton asked me.

"You really wanna know how I feel huh?"i paused.

"I feel like crap I feel like slapping your stupid little head your the reason why am pregnant you're so fucking selfish I hate you Ugh just get out my face right now"i growled at him.Yip the hormones are here now they have arrived at their destination which is me.The boys looked at me like they were about to cry so I started crying.

"Mommy are you owkay"Zander said looking at me with teary eye's.

"I'm okay now you two go downstairs and find grandma okay"i said.they nodded and left.