Epilogue

12 years later...

Gabrielle's POV.

"Mom you bitch of a son stole my toothbrush sand gave it to the dog!"Alex shouted coming down the stairs.

"Better watch that mouth of yours before I whip your ass and bleach your mouth with shit"i growled out.

"I'm 18 years old mother don't treat me like a kid"Alex growled out.

"Someone's on their period"Ashton laughed coming into the kitchen.

"Dad"Alex growled rubbing I he's temple.

We both laughed at our son acting like a baby.

"Mommy bear your home"
Alexander laughed rubbing the back of he's had.

"Yes baby I am now won't you like to explain this situation"i smirked folding my arms.

"It wasn't me it was the twins"Alsxander was referring to my two twin daughters Ariana and Anna.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.Just in time the twins came in laughing.They froze when they sow me.

"Oh my two beautiful 17 year old girls"i said sarcastically.

"Alexander did it"

And they both ran away.This family of mine.

Isabella's POV

Angelo and I got back together and we had triplets all boys(5 years old) and just a 16 year old boy.There names were Leonardo,Zephyrus,Odysseus( triplets) and Eurystheus.

Yes we named them after mythological gods because they are my rock.

That surprise Angelo did for me turned into a huge room with a lot of pictures and electronics and the list goes on.

I got married at the same place as my sister.Our family currently lives in Italy.

Basically my life want from bottom to up.

"Mia regina"Angelo whisper to me hugging me from behind.

"What does that mean" I laughed turning around.

"My queen"

I kissed him and laughed.

"Ti amo stupido"i whispered kissing he's cheek then he's noise and finally he's lips.

"Ti amo bellezza" he smirked.

This was everything.

"Mommy"leo screamed running in.followes by Zeph and Ody followed by a smirking Theus.

"What are you doing to the poor little boys Theus"

"Nothing mom,dad I'm got a piercing mom said it was fine"he smirked.I looked at him wide eyes and then looked at Angelo who was pissed.

"Isabella!!"

"Ooh momma in trouble"The triplets said at the same time giggling.

SHIT.

::::::::::::::::::::::::;;(::)(::&);::::;:

OMG THIS IS SO SAD IM DONE WITH THE BOOK!!😰😁🙈❤️

But I'm quite happy

Thank you for sharing this journey with me.Even though I don't post on time(forgive me for that).

I love you all dearly.Just comment and tell me if I should write a sequel or another story that's way better or anything❤️❤️❤️

Please don't forget to like and vote and comment😂

This book is finally over.😰😱

God bless you all❤️