Chapter 22

Isabella POV

After that morning I blacked out,I vowed that I would never love such a monster like me,I vowed that I would one day make him hurt as much as he hurt me,I vowed that once my sister is married I'll leave him and never go back to he's ways.

I was done cleaning the pack House now all I had to do was sneak out so I could go catch the dresses then meet Isabella.I walked back to Angelo's room and took a shower.After about 15 minutes I finished showering and dressed up quickly,i checked my face and sighed.I had bruises on my cheeks from the beatings,i applied foundation on my face so I could hide the bruises.I ran downstairs and got my car keys.I started the car and made my way to the boutique.

I arrived at the boutique and collected all the dresses.My phone started to ring but I ignored it.It rang again So I answered it without looking at the caller I.D

"Where the fuck are you?!" a very angry Angelo ask.

"I-I my sisters in town so I-I'm visiting her and her mate"i stuttered out on the brick of tears.

"Did I fuckin' say that you could go"

"N-No you didn't sir"

"You better turn the fuck around bitch"

I felt tears running down my face,I hung up the phone and decided that I wasn't going back EVER luckily I had my purse which meant that I could buy any house in Italy or maybe around the world.I called Gabby to find out where we could meet.

"Hey sis"

"Oh..hey babe where should we meet"

"We can meet at Ashton's mothers house in Wonder pack"

"Okay thanks"

I sighed and hung up,Wonder pack is a bit far maybe about 2 hours away from here.let the journey begin.

Gabrielle's POV

I got off the phone with my sister she sounded like she's been crying,I hope she's okay I met we haven't seen each other in a while and I really miss her.

"Mom?"Alex said tapping my lap.

"Yes my love?"

"I'm hungry"

I nodded my had and picked him up.We want to the kitchen and I fixed him something to eat,after about a minuet I finished everything.The house was quite because everybody and I mean everybody want to the local park that the pack owned but I couldn't go sadly because Alex is super sick so I have to take care of him.

"How you feeling buddy?"

"I fweel down"he said and laid he's head in my chest I stroked he's hair and whispered soft loving words to he's ears.

The door of the house opened and my sister walked in.I smiled and I raised my finger indicating that she should give me a minute.She nodded and I picked a sleeping Alex up and took him upstairs so he could sleep.

I ran downstairs and wrapped myself around Isi,I missed her so much.

"I missed you so much!"i said and she laughed.I unwrapped myself off her and looked at her.She didn't look the best right now,Her face just looked like it didn't have the same life it had months ago,Her face had bruises on them.

"Isi are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah why do you sound so stressed?"she laughed strangely.

I didn't say anything and I dragged her to my room and locked it.

"You better stop lying to me"i said calmly.

"I'm not...okay"she said and rubbed her sweater.Which is strange because it's hot.