Chapter 1.

^Gabrielle^

Gabrielle's POV

I woke up feeling so happy I mean yeah everybody wakes up happy it's just that my moms boyfriend cheated on my mom but it wasn't for the first time, now he's moving out TODAY!!.

I know what you thinking why am I so happy reason is my moms boyfriend Blake was a alcoholic and when he drinks alcohol I end up sleeping with bruises and cuts like my mom.

Oh where are my manners hey my name is Gabrielle Bell Smith,i have blonde hair but I dip dyed my hair pastel pink,i have bright blue eyes like my father but he died 1 year ago in a rogue fight,my skin is lightly tanned,i'm pretty short but not short short,im 17 years old and yeah that's me.

I walked to my calendar and check for anything that was happening.

"Ugh you've got to be kidding me"i groaned and slapped my face but not that hard.

Today was the Ball how did I forget.

I walked out my room heading to my mothers room, I knocked softly waiting for her to respond for me to get in.

"Come in"my mother said, I walked in and slowly.

"Hey baby I got your dresses"my mom smiled at me and turned around.

"Momma I don't wanna go"i said not looking at her.

"Oh my baby you have to it's going to be nice trust me"she said rolling her eyes.

"Okay"I sighed but then I smiled widely when my mother pulled at a summer dress that was boob tubed,the dress was white and baby blue.

"Wow mom I wish I could wear that but sadly I don't wear dresses.

"Oh yes you are young lady"my mother smirked and laughed.

"Here's the other one which your going too"she said, the dress was a long black dress that had a long slit that stopped by my hips.

"Okay fine should I change now"i asked feeling really sad.

"Your sister is downstairs waiting for you!"mu mother shooed me to the bathroom I changed and did my make up which was putting on red lip stick and eyeliner.

"I'm ready let's go" I said but my mother stopped me,she took me to the table and did my hair into a bun and put a flower crown that was white.

My mother then have me a baby blue along bag that had everything I needed for the day.

We walked out the pack house and all the girls were there waiting for their limo.

"Hey Gab over here!"i looked at my sister Isabella she looked just like me we're twins.

I walked to her and hugged her,i spotted my best friend Grace going in her limo with her sister.

My sister and I walked to our limo that was white and our butler opened it for us.

"Thanks James" I said then went in.

(1 hour later)

We arrived at the venue and it looked so beautiful,there were ice sculpture's of swans,the grass was green and cut properly,there was a huge tent it really did look amazing.

James got out of the car and opened the door for us.

"Thanks again James see you later"i said then helped my sister out.

"Oh yes and one more thing bell your sister and you should come back at 4:00 to change"James said and smiled after.

My sister and I walked to the entrance and the waiter directed us to our sits where my best friend Sally was sitting.