Chapter 10.

^Michael^

Gabrielle's POV

"Merry Christmas everyone"i said to the pack.

"Merry Christmas alpha"

I walked into the kitchen and looked for pickles and Nutella.

"You have weird craving alpha"

I looked up and noticed a small girl look at me with a smile.

"Haha"i only laughed feeling slitty embarrassed.I put the Nutella and pickles down and looked at her more.

"How old are you"i asked her.

"I'm 7 and you"

"I'm 18"the little girl gasped and looked at my stomach.

"My names Courtney"i smiled at her.

"Well you already know my name so do you wants some"i asked her referring to the pickles and Nutella.

She only nodded and I picked her up and say her on the stool.

I gave her the pickle that was scooped In Nutella.

"Mmm that taste good"i nodded my head in agreement.We ate and talked for 2 hours straight.

"Bell lets go we're late"Grace said pulling my arm.

Grace and Isabella talked me into doing baby classes which means I have to sit and do things that are useless.

"I don't want to go but you two are lucky I love you"i rolled my eyes and we walked in the class where everyone was with their mates.I kinda felt hurt but I ignored.We sat on the mat provided.

"Good morning and merry Christmas people"i looked up and noticed my mother talking.

I looked at her and squinted my eyes.

'What are you doing here'I mind linked her.

'I teach this class now shit up'

'But'

My mother cut our mind link and spoke.

"Okay now ladies please let your mate sit behind you and gentleman wrap your arms around the baby bump"

Isabella and grace were fighting saying one of them should go first.

"Okay Isabella go first then grace"i growled out.

Isabella smirked at Grace and grace looked at me like she wanted to kill me.

"Just shut up and stop sulking"

(1 hour after)

That class was calming but I felt hurt seeing people with their mates.It made me miss max more even though Ashton's my true mate.Ugh it's so funny how I moved on fast from Max but I know there's still a spark for him in my hurt.

"Mom why didn't you tell you were running a class"

"Well I don't I was just substituting Mr Brow"

I nodded my head and headed to bed.I feel really tired after that class and plus there's a dinner for the pack tonight.

I didn't feel that tired so I looked out the window and noticed it was snowing.

"Look babies it's snowing"i said to my little babies I my stomach.

I felt them kick and laughed to myself.I walked back to bed and finally fell asleep.

"Beep Beep!"I growled and slammed my fist on the alarm clock.I woke up and noticed it was 6:00 pm.Shit I'm almost late!.I got up and rushes to my closet and pulled out a long black dress.I quickly change but it's hard because of this baby bump this huge freakin baby bump.

I ran downstairs but stopped half way down and walked properly.

Everyone was seated and chatting away and as soon as I came in everyone was quite.I smiled at them and they smiled back.

I sat down next to Michael and he smiled at me.

"I would like you to take lead"i said to him he nodded and smiled widely at me.

"Everybody thanks for coming"Michael said.

Everyone nodded and I only smiled.

"So can we take a moment of silence to respect and remember our late Alpha"Michael said.

I looked down and started to cry.I remember when he made me breakfast in bed and message my still swollen feet.I also remembered when we walked to the park and he ran after me and cuddle with me.I whipped a tear and everyone was looking at me.I only then looked down and sighed.

"Okay thank you everyone"Michael said he sat down and looked at me.

"Are you okay"Michael asked.

I only nodded and smiled.

"Yeah thanks"

"Gabby I have to tell you something"grace said.I walked to the kitchen and she followed me with a Michael behind her.

"Michael this is a girl on girl talk"i said to him.

"Well we want to talk to you then"

I only kept quite feeling really annoyed that o have to stand here and they know I get cranky when I stand for long.

"Talk"i said.Grace looked at me nervously and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Okay so Michael and I are mates"i looked at her and waited for her to talk more.

"How we know this is we keep feeling sparks see we see each other"

Oh Michael my sweet loving Michael.

"I swear if you fucking hurt my sister I will chop of your dick then sleepy chop of your bald and freed them to the rogues from china"i pause and smile.

"Your welcome dick head" I said and smiled.Michael only looked at me and gulped.

"She's just over exaggerating don't believe her"Grace tried to calm him down.

"I am not joking"i said and walked away to the dinning room.

"Mom"i spotted her and waved she waved at me and want ba mock to talking to whoever.

I just sat down and ate until I was full.

"Had A great meal"i looked up and smiled at Isabella.

"Yip sit"i said.She sat down and pulled out her mirror and fixed her hair.In know why she does this because she's trying to get someone attention.

"Who are you flirting on"i asked.

"Well there's this guy his name is Tristan and he keeps looking at me"se then pointed at a very attractive young man.

"Mmmm"i got up and walked to the kitchen.I feel so disconnected with people like I'm missing something.Ugh I have to pack for tomorrow night.I just wanna sleep.

"Umm everyone I have to go but thank you for the best Christmas ever"i said and walked to my room.

I really felt emotionally and fiscally tired.Seeing everyone and their mates really affected my emotions real badly.

These babies are the only reason why I haven't killed my self or even do something bad to myself.

"Babies mommy loves you too much"i laughed and patted my stomach.

They kicked and I smiled.If only max or Ashton were here.Uh I'm so confused really do I want Ashton or max.But obviously max is gone.

As I'm thinking I suddenly fall asleep.Not the best way though.

✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋

☺️Umm yay I did a long chapter..🔥

Thanks for liking and but don't stop and comment please😬

😽I hope you enjoyed it😽