Uncle Lance, Sawyer's dad and Uncle Cade are the lawyers of the family. Uncle Cam and Lance's daughter, Bri, are working with them now since we're a lot for only two lawyers to handle. Uncle Cade and Aunt Isabelle, Maddie, Harper and Emery's parents, run Drake Construction now with Uncle Beckett working the renovation side and my dad, Adam Bradford, running Bradford Engineering with Emma, Blake's wife. There's a lot more family than that too.

Grandma Georgia and her husband Jim have retired up at the vineyard in Napa. The family owns a large spread of land up there, with cottages, and a mansion for everyone to come home over holidays and special events. Grandma Viv and Grandpa Alan are in San Diego at their spread by the beach. We gather at one or the other several times a year.

My cousins and I are the up and coming rookies for next season. Sawyer Drake, Landon Stafford and Harper Drake, we decided to go to the alma mater of our parents. As did many of the other cousins in the family. We live in the frat house that Matt and Blake own and live with several other jocks from the football and baseball teams.

It's only recently we added the baseball team to the house. We did it because they're family. Ashton Finch is the only non-family at the house. A mysterious loner first baseman who keeps to himself. Nice guy but really quiet for our group. Wyatt Segler is the baseball star, Dillon and Bailey Segler's son. Down to earth and pretty cool he plays 3rd base and has one more year to go. With a retired golden glover and a batting coach for parents, the guy's amazing on the diamond.

Yes, I watch the game

Then there's the rookie, Roan Tateman, the relief pitcher and new kid on the block. He chose to move out here and live with his Uncle Dillon through high school. I guess New York was more for his Dad, Reese Tateman, than the kid. There's a little bit of a rift there, so my family has taken him into the fold.

My family and the Segler's go back a ways. The royalty of football and baseball tend to hang out. At least we do, and have since Matt took them on twenty years ago. Grandma loves it. She loves having her house full of all of us, kids, grandkids and now great grandkids thanks to Bri and Maddie. Bri has been married to Kincade Brewer, Jake's adopted son, for a good year and just had her first kid.  But Maddie, well, I love the twerp but she screwed up. Now, she's forgoing her second year of working at B.E.  to have a baby. Alone. Guess she follows in Aunt Quinn's footsteps.

I tossed the ball out again, this time Harper ran for it. The guy never misses the ball. He spins quickly and throws it back to me. Man, he's got an arm. I swear he could have been a quarterback if he wanted to, but Harper likes the receiver position. He's fast and agile just the right speed and combination of wits to get through the traffic and get those touchdowns. That boy has some fast legs. I'd have serious competition with him if he ever changed his mind. He's a dual threat, just like Uncle Blake was in his day.

Catching the ball right in front of the cheer squad, I grin giving them a wink and receiving soft giggles from several of the girls in response. I smirk or wink at just the right time and I can make any girl melt. Looking down at my watch, I see my time is up and I've got to get to class. I whistle to the guys and toss the ball to them and grab my bag. As I head off a few of the cheerleaders chase after me. What can I say, I'm a Bradford. Dark hair, bright green eyes and yes, I'm a well built, solid steel and sex appeal, good looking guy.

"Aiden, we're having a welcome back party tonight, are you gonna come?" The brunette asks with a sexy pout as she rubs up against my arm. Her hands stroked up and down my bicep tracing my tribal tattoo that wraps around my thick bicep and I know exactly what she wants from me.

"I'll come if you do, sweetheart." I'm game for a little party tonight and I'm sure the guys will be too.

I move on towards the door to the business administration building and the girls then strut past me. Trying to get my attention and running right into a curvy little thing with a wild mass of auburn curls as if she wasn't even there. Her papers drop out of her hands and flutter around the walkway.