Uh-oh

Me Mama Athea and Alex are on the plane to LA. Apparently Robert is there with Austin. Didn't know Robert was gonna be there! This trip is gonna be a lot better! He's haliroius. Anyway I'm gonna sleep for the next 5 hours!!

~Arriving~

We got off the plane and got into the car that was taking us whee the boys were. Mama wasn't pleased with the way Austin was acting so she said that the car was dropping us off and her Athea and Alex were gonna go their separate ways. I didn't understand why Austin was being rude to his mother but I guess I'll find out in 15 minutes. We arrived and I went straight to where Austin was. I opened the door because it was unlocked. I walked in to see Austin laying on the couch watching Family Guy.

"Babe?" Austin asked looking up. I nodded and walked over to him. He sat up and I gave him a hug and a kiss. Mama Athea and Alex walked in. One of them coughed getting our attention. I sat beside Austin. He looked at his mom with a disgusted look. I elbowed him in the side and he looked away.

"So Uh I think I'm gonna take a nap. Yall can put my suitcases right there. You coming Austin?" Austin nodded. Everyone left and Austin turned his computer off.

"Let's take a nap then we can go to the movies." He said walking towards the room.

"Why the movies? Why can't we go get ice cream or something" I asked.

"We can get fro-yo then go watch a movie" He said. This kid really wants to go to the movies. We took an hour nap then woke up and drove to fro-yo. Austin needs something cold for his throat so this is good.

Alyssa💎💋 : Aye I heard your in La

Alyssa is one of my bestfriends. We model together but she doesn't do the Kardashian line. She's 18.

Me: Yassss! I'm visiting Austin.

Alyssa💎💋 : What? I thought yall lived together. And it's the holidays why aren't yall with your families 😂

Me : Niggah you sure do ask a lot of questions 😂 he got his tonsils out and he has to stay here until New Years 😂

Alyssa💎💋 : 😂ohh so Wyd

Me : Goin to fro-yo then the movies 🍨📺

Alyssa💎💋: Sounds funn im at L.A.X waiting for Matt

Me: oh where's he comin from?

Alyssa💎💋 : Virgina

Me : Ohh well I'm bout to go in here and have a little time with my boo I'll text you tomorrow and we can hang out

Alyssa💎💋 : Ight ttyl

I didn't text her back. I went into fro-yo and got some strawberry yogurt. I sat down and ate. After we left there we went to the movies.

"What do you wanna see?" I asked Austin. I started smiling.

"50 Shades of Grey" He said not looking at me. I shook my head.

"Babe if you think your getting in the movie theater your wrong" I said trying not to laugh. He looked at me and laughed.

"So you'll give it to me after the movie?" He asked sounding hopeful.

"Maybe" I said looking out the window. I started thinking.

"Babe? What would you do If I was pregnant?" I asked him. He thought for a minute.

"Well I'd be happy. I've always wanted kids. I'd stay with you and we would raise the baby together." He said. I nodded. "Why? Are you pregnant?" He asked me.

"No. I'm just wondering. You know accidents happen" I said. We go to the movie theater and we walked in. Austin was holding my hand we were trying not to get recognized. We went in and payed for 2 tickets to see the movie. You already know what it is 😂 anyway when we got in the movie theater no one was there. By time the movie started there was like 6 couples there.

"Babe what if they start doin it?" I asked Austin laughing. He laughed along.

"We don't join" He said laughing hard. I was laughing so hard. A couple started making out and the movie wasn't even half way through! When the movie was over Austin grabbed my hand and was basically pulling me. 'He's horny' I thought to myself. The drive back home seemed to take forever. Well to the apartment we were staying in.

"I'm not putting a condom on im just gonna fuck you" Austin said walking through the door. He basically ran to the room. I giggled to myself. When I got in the room he pinned me against the wall and started kissing me. Ha slowly started taking my clothes off. When I was just in my bra and underwear he stared rubbing my cooch 😂😂 (im laghing rn). I started moaning and he threw me on the bed and took his pants off while I took my underwear and bra off. He put clark in me and yeah you know what happened after that 😂

~Next day~

I woke up naked next to Austin. I got up and got in the shower. I always shower the next morning after sex 😂 I was feeling nauseous. I got out of the shower and dried off. I wrapped the towel around me and walked back to the room. I grabbed some undergarments and some PINK sweat pants and a tanktop. I got dressed and went to the kitchen. I looked in the cupboards. Nothing. I looked in the fridge. Orange juice. I grabbed the orange juice and got a plastic cup and poured me some. After I drank that I went in the bathroom and brushed my hair. I blow dried it then put it in a pony tail.

"Babe?" Austin called for me.

"Yeah?" I asked walking into the room.

"Your phone keeps going off and it's annoying" He said covering back up. I chuckled. I grabbed my phone and seen texts from Athea and Alyssa. Athea wanted to know if I wanted to go to breakfast. I texted her back yeah. Alyssa wanted me to meet her at the mall at 12.

Athea 👯: Ok I'll be there in a min.

I put a little bit of makeup on and changed into leggings. I put my sandles on and grabbed a jacket. There was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Athea.

"Hold on I need to get my phone and tell Austin" I walked to the bedroom.

"I'm going to breakfast with Athea then I'm going to the mall with Alyssa." I said grabbing my phone.

"Take the rental car" He said.

"Im riding with Athea then I'll come back and get it" I said kissing him. after I kissed him I left.

"You ok? You look a little off" Athea asked me.

"I've been feeling nauseous. Maybe it's cause I haven't eaten anything" I said. She nodded. We got in her rental car and took off.

"So how's it been" she asked. I laughed.

"It hasn't even been 24 hours since we seen each other" I said. She laughed.

"It feels like forever tho" I nodded. I was about to get sick. 10 minutes later we found a restaurant. When I got out i rushed inside to the bathroom. I got sick. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I walked back out to the seating area. I seen Athea sitting down.

"You ok?" She asked as I sat down.

"Yeah I just got sick." I said feeling better.

"When was the last time you and Austin Ya know did it?" She asked looking at me so serious.

"Last night" I said feeling akaward.

"Do you think your-" I cut her off.

"I can't be" I said shaking my head. The lady came and took our orders.

"We will get a test after we eat" She said I nodded. It can't be from last night if I am. I know I'm not. We are then we went to the nearest store and bought 4 pregnacy tests. We went back to her apartment she was staying in so Austin didn't know. I peeded on them and waited.

*Heyyy! What do yall think? Sorry for the longggg wait but it's here and it's horrible 😂 anyway love yall 😘*