First day back.

We had landed in Florida and were already back at the condo.

"Babe help me unpack" Austin said laying on his bed. I giggled.

"I'd love to cutie but I'm going to spend time with my beautiful bestfriend" I said walking over to him.

"You guys are gonna go paint nails and talk about boys! Oh my goshh!" He said is a girly voice. By this point in laughing so hard.

"No babe. Don't do that again" I said playing with his hair. "Give me a kiss before I leave with Athea" With that said he kissed me. I said bye and walked out of his room.

Atheas P.O.V

Me and Aubrey are going to the mall.

"So have you heard about the uh Ausmila rumor?" I asked Aubrey.

"Yeahhhh." She said still looking out the window. Even though I'm older I let her drive this time.

"How do you feel about it?" I asked again.

"I'm not to sure about it. I mean I know they told us that this is only for publicity but I think it's going further. I know me and Austin are dating but he could be calling her babe to" She said.

"Aubrey Austin is not! You should know that! He's head over heals for you!" I said.

"I guess" she said turning up the radio. She had her phone plugged in to the radio.

"I got my heart stolen from a robber with some high heals on here's nothing I could do to stop her it's a love robbery" Aubrey sang along with Kalin. She loves Kalin and Myles. I got my phone and texted Alex.

Me: Hey babe

Him: Hey gorgeous! 💋

Me: Wyd

Him : Nothin hangin with Andrew and the boys hbu?

Me: Listening to Aubrey sing to Jake Miller and drive 😂

Him: Funnnn why is she driving?

Me: Because she wanted to.

Him: She wasn't lying when she said she was the princess 😂

Me: Funny babe

Him: I know I know 💁

Me: I miss you

Him: I miss you to baby girl.

Me: Wanna hang out tonight?

Him: of course!

Me: Yay! Well I'm gonna go so I can go shopping with the princess 😂💖😘 love you cutie!

Him: 😂 Love you more gorgeous 💋❤️

We got out and walked into the mall. Fans were all ready here.

"Shit. How did they find out?" Aubrey asked. I shook my head.

"You tweeted about it" I said. She laughed a little.

"Oh yeah." She said. We took pictures with fans and signed things.

"Wanna shop with us?" Aubrey ask 2 girls. They freaked a little.

"Yes!" They both said. We walked into store after store after store. Aubrey modeling a few things 😂. She bought ALOT of things. We bought the girls stuff and I bought some stuff. Aubrey a phone rang.

"Hello? No? Yeah we are almost done. Uh whatever you want. Yeah that's fine..... No I haven't talked to her.. I really don't want to.. Alright well we will be home soon... Alright bye babe.." That's all she said. She was talking to Austin I already knew.