Florida here we come

"What?! I knew it! I knew they had something going on!" My mom said happy.

"Yeah well I'm gonna go get something to eat." I said I walked down to the lobby and out the door.

Aubrey's P.O.V

~The next day~

I woke up the next morning still next to Austin. I got up and got in the shower. Today I had to go back to the place with Kim and my manager to do the photo shoot. I washed up and out the shower. I dried off and put the towel around me so I could go to my suit case and get clothes. Austin was still sleeping. I went over to my suit case and grabbed out some baggy sweat pants and a white tank top. I grabbed so underwear and a bra. I went back into the bathroom and put my clothes on. I walked out to wake Austin up.

"Babe wake up" I said shaking him a little. He groaned.

"Babe come on. We have things to do today" I said. He rolled over and put the pillow over his head.

"Austin come on. Get up" I said getting annoyed. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'll only get up if I can have a kiss" He said smirking. I kissed his lips.

"Ok now get up" I said walking back to my suit case. I grabbed my hair straightener and blow drier. I walked into the bathroom and plugged everything in.

"Babe will you pick out my clothes?" Austin asked still laying in bed.

"Only if you go get in the shower" I said. He groaned and got up. He went in the bathroom and turned the shower on. I went to his suit case to pick out clothes. I got him some some baggy sweats and a graffiti lookin shirt. I got him some American Eagle boxers.

"Here babe" I said walking into the bathroom. I set his clothes down and turned on the blow drier. I blow dried my hair.

"Babe do you want me to go out there and straighten my hair or can I do it in here?" I asked Austin.

"In here. I'm still gonna be a while. I take long showers." He said. I started straightening my hair.

Mama's P.O.V

Austin and Aubrey are already up getting ready. Athea is already ready.

"Mom come on I'm ready" Athea said.

"Go see if your brothers ready" I told her. She left and I finished up my makeup.

Atheas P.O.V

I walked to Austin and Aubreys room. I knocked on the door. I waited a few minutes the Aubrey opened the door.

"Hey" She said. She looked beautiful. No wonder why my brother picked her instead of Camila.

"Hey my mom wants to know are you guys ready?" I asked.

"Yeah Austins getting dressed then we are ready." She said. I nodded.

"Ok well I'll wait here for you guys" I said sitting on the chair in their room.

"Ok" She said putting her makeup bag away. Austin came out of the bathroom and put his shoes on.

"Ready babe?"He asked Aubrey.

"Yup lets go" With that we were all out the door. We walked down to my moms room. I opened the door.

"Mom lets go" I said.

"Ok let's go" She said grabbing her purse.

We walked out of my moms room and to the elevator. Elevator ride was silent. Once we got to the lobby security was waiting for us. They got us to our car safely. We got in then we went to my managers building. Me and Austin went inside.

"Hello Aubrey! And Austin! How are you guys?" My manager asked us

"Good" we both replied.

"Ready to get started?" She asked i nodded. Here goes a 2 day shoot.

~Skip 2 day shoot~

"Ready guys?" Mama asked. We were currently at the airport but to board the plane back to Florida!!!

"Yup" We said as boarding the plane! 'Florida here we come!!" I said to myself!

*Im sorry I know it's crappy and short but I've been busy and sick. I promise the next chapter will be better and longer!!*