The show.

We went to the hotel. Mama checked in and gave Athea and Austin a key.

"Austin you and the boys share a room and Athea and Aubrey share a room. Be on your best behavior." She said. We all nodded. Me and Adrian ran to our room.

"First one in their bathing suit gets Starbucks" I said. I ran into the room and got my bathing suit out. I ran into the bathroom before Athea could. I changed into a pink zebra print bikini.

"I'm done." I said walking out. I seen Athea on her phone. 'Bruh she was done before me' I said to myself.

"Where's your bathing suit from?" She asked.

"Victoria Secret where I get all my bathing suits from" I said like it was obvious.

"You can get that same bathing suit from Rue 21 for 20 bucks. I got mine from there for 20" she said.

"Damn I paid 75 for mine" I said.

"What?! Why would you even pay that much for something your not gonna wear a lot?" Athea asked shocked.

"Uh because it's Victoria Secret" I said.

"Well that's stupid" she said. I rolled my eyes and walked out.

"Wait. I need a towel." I said. I walked back in and got my towel and walked out.

Austin's P.O.V

Me and the boys were sitting in the hot tub.

"So are you gonna tell Aubrey that you and Camila are for publicity?" Alex asked.

"Yes. I really like Aubrey but with me fake dating Camila it messes everything up. But what if my sister finds out? She would be mad" I said.

"Why would she?" Zach asked.

"Because my sister is like that. She gets mad about stuff like that." I Said.

"Trust me bro. She wouldn't me and her have talked about this." Alex said.

"You're lucky I'm letting you date my sister" I said laughing. The pool room door opened. Aubrey and my sister walked in. 'Holy shit Aubrey's hot' I thought to myself.

"Stop staring at my bestfriend Austin" Athea said. Her and Aubrey laughed.

"Not my fault she's hot" I said getting out of the hot tub. Aubrey looked at me. I walked up to her and put my hands on her waist.

"Like Whatchu see beautiful?" I whispered to her. She laughed.

"Maybe. But I'm getting in the pool." She said. I watched her walk away 'that ass is lookin good' I said to myself. Well at least I thought I did.

"Austin stop I'm gonna tell mom your hitting on my bestfriend" Athea said. I put my hands up in defence.

Aubrey's P.O.V

Austin wouldn't stop staring. Me and Athea got in the pool and just swam.

~1 hour later~

We went back to the room. We had to shower and get dressed. Athea wore black ripped skinny jeans with a red shirt and high tops. I wore brown leggings and a white sweater shirt and light brown uggs. I curled my hair Athea didn't do anything with her hair. I out my eye liner and mascara on and we left.

"Girls wait for joe then we can go out to the car" Mama said. We waited for joe then he escorted us out to the car.

"ATHEA AUBREY I LOVE YOU"

"AUBREY DATE AUSTIN"

"AHHH I LOVE YOU" Fans screamed and shouted different things. We got in the car and we left. We arrived at the arena and we went backstage. Austin had to do soundcheck.