Plane ride

We all got out of the car and grabbed our luggage.

"Let's go children" Mama said. We all walked inside and sat down. We waited like 45 minutes.

"Flight 107 to New York is boarding now again Flight 107 to New York is boarding now." The lady on the speaker thing said. We all walked to the terminal. We handed the guy our tickets then got on the plane. Mama was not even next to us. I was by the window then Austin then Adrian then alex then on the other side was Robert then my boo thang Zach 😂😂 oh gosh I crack myself up.

"Uh Mama said that when the plane starts me and Adrian can switch seats so you girls can sit next to each other" Austin said. I nodded. The plane took off. I pulled out my iPod 5 and my headphones. The one I've waited for was on. I was humming to the beat. My phone went off saying Austin tagged me in something. I looked at it and it was a video of me humming the beat to the song and it said.

"@AustinMahone : Looks like someone's a major mahomie 💕 @AubreyLovesYou"

"Austin!" I said playfully hitting him.

"What?!" He said trying not to laugh.

"You know what you did dont act stupid!" I said hiding my laugh.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE WE GOT THE LOVE BIRDS FIGHTING OVER A VIDEO AGAIN THE LOVE BIRDS ARE FIGHTING" Wait whaaaaat? I swear I'm gonna kill Alex.

"Alexander Ruben Constancio if you do that again i will murder you" I said while Austin was laughing his ass off.

"Looks like Aubrey is gettin it in with my brother" Adrian said laughing.

"Enough of that dirty talk" Mama said.

"Uh hello this isn't dirty talk mother" Austin said in a gay voice. We all started laughing. I got a text from Zach.

"Bro you and Austin are so cute 😍have his sister murder Camila then Austin will be all yours 😂"

"Zachary how dare you 😂 wait that's actually not a bad idea 😂"

"I knew you'd like my idea 😂 *white girl voice*"

"Your not even funny Zach 😂 Austin is probably gonna be heartbroken because his little slut Camila is dead😂"

"Austin has you 😂he don't need that slut tbh ROBERT had his eye on you first then Austin called dibs 😂"

"Tf 😂 YALL called dibs on me? 😂 fuck you"

"Noooo well yes BUT YOU LOVE US 💕"

"Austin a little birdie told me something" I said trying to be serious.

"Hm? Which one? And what did they tell you?" He asked

"Can't tell you which one just know I know you called dibs on me" I said laughing.

"That's not even funny! Not my fault my sisters bestfriend is hot" He said.

"Go to sleep you love birds" Adrian said.

"Ok I am going to sleep" I said. I grabbed Austins hand and cuddled with his arm and fell asleep.

Austin's P.O.V

Aubrey grabbed my hand and cuddled with my arm and fell asleep. I could only use my phone with one hand now since Aubrey was holding my other one. The plane was about to land so I buckled Aubrey up and let her sleep until it was time to get off the plane.

"Aubrey wake up we are here." I said. She still didn't wake up.

"Aubrey starbucks is waiting for you" I said that and she jumped right up.

"Huh? Starbucks? Is that what you said?" She asked.

"No starbucks but now that your awake lets go" I said. I looked over to see my sister laughing her ass off.

"What is so funny Adrian?" I asked.

"Aubrey she jumped up when you said starbucks" she said laughing.

"Well isn't that what you do when you need her to wake up?" I asked laughing.

"Mhm now let's go" Rarrr. I got my bags and got off the plane. Aubrey was begging my mom for Starbucks. 'She is so perfect. It's not even right to be so perfect like her' whoa Austin you have to pretend you only have Camila. Ugh. I walked up to Aubrey and grabbed her bags.

"Let's go beautiful I'll get you Starbucks but we have to hurry before fans and paparazzi find us." I said. She grabbed my hand and we started walking. We walked and put our bags in the car.

"Ok hop on my back let's go to Starbucks in the airport" I told her. She hopped on my back and we was goofing off until we got to Starbucks.

"Can I get a Carme-" Aubrey was cut off by fans.

"AUSTIN AUSTIN THERE HE IS" shit!

"Are you and Aubrey dating?"

"What about camila?"

"Can we get a picture with both of you?"

"Where's Adrian?" I answered all the questions and took pictures. Aubrey got her Starbucks and we left.