Paris Part 1

~2 weeks later~

After we got back from New York we hung out. Me and Athea tag teamed Austin and Alex. I am currently on my way to Paris. By myself. It sucks but it's also awesome. I had my headphones in. I was listening to some country music. I was really missin my dad. See he left me when I was 8. When I miss him I listen to country music cause that's what me and him listened to

'I've been a walking heartache I've made a mess of me the person that I've been lately ain't who I wanna be

But you stay here right beside me and watch as the storm blows through and I need you

Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs God gave me you for the days of doubt And for when I think I lost my way there are no words here left to say , it's true God gave me you gave me you' I listened to the song. All of a sudden a felt a tear roll down my face. I wiped the tear and changed the music. Missing him really gets to me but I'll get through it. I listened to Chris Browns new album!

Austins P.O.V

Aubrey left to Paris and the boys went to Texas to see their families. So it was just me mom and Athea.

"Austin Athea come here" My mom shouted from the living room. I walked in to see mom sitting on the couch and Athea standing by the couch.

"Ok listen. Aubrey just landed in Paris and the lady that was making sure she got on and off safely said she seen a few tears fall during the flight. I'm flying out to Paris to see her. Do you guys want to stay here or go with?" She said-- more of a question. I looked at Athea and she looked at me. She looked sad.

"I'm going. There's no way im letting her be sad." Athea said.

"I'm going to" i said mom nodded.

"Ok go pack for a week." She said. Me and Athea left to go pack.

Aubreys P.O.V

I just landed. I was looking for a sign that said my name. I spotted the guy and walked up to him.

"Are you Aubrey Love?" He asked.

"I sure am" I said to him.

"Follow me" I did as he said. We walked until we got to a bunch of screaming girls.

"Let's go to the car" he said. We pushed our way through the crowd. He opened the door to the limo for me. I seen my manager Kim Kardashian and a baby car seat. I was trying not to fan girl.

"Hello Aubrey! How are you today?" My manager Asked as I was getting in.

"I'm good" I said trying my best to sound happy. She nodded.

"This is Kim. Kim this is Aubrey" My manager pointed at us introducing us. We hugged Ya know because girls don't like hand shakin. I just lied😂 shortly after we were at a building. I just listened to my manager.

"Aubrey?" KIM asked

"Yes?" I replied.

"Would you mind carrying North inside? I have a lot of bags to grab" she said -- more of asked.

"Nope not at all" I said. She thanked me. I grabbed North and her car seat-- well she was in the car seat. Fans an paparazzi were surrounding us. Security pushed us through. Paparazzi asked rude questions but being in an industry like this you have to learn to ignore the hurtful things people can say and pay attention to the kind things people say. We got inside the building and Kim told me to follow her.

"Ok honey your manager said give her about 15 minutes and she will be in here with us" Kim said as we walked into a room. I nodded and sat down.

Michele's P.O.V