Twenty four

The babies have been home for about a week now and everybody is obsessed with them. Everybody has been buying them outfits. Tara, Kat, Hazel, Devyn, and Xepher have been going the cute LA girl route. While the boys have been going for a biker badass vibe. Hazels baby is due in a few days and i cannot wait for our babies to meet. I know the traphouse isnt the best place to raise 3 kids but its home. I mean shoot its more of a home than Kansas ever was. I love it here. I love my family, friends, everything. Spencer and I are going out to eat tonight so we can catch up. He lives on the other side of the island so i dont get to see him much. He came around 6:30 to pick me up. I missed him. I felt bad about leaving Colby alone with the twins but i know he has help and hes got it.
     "So where are we going?" I ask Spencer as he starts to drive. "Oh you know only your favorite sushi restaurant on the island." "Spencer stop how did you even get a reservation into that place." "A little bribing." "I love you." I say to him.

*Spencers POV*

     "Olivia! Liv! Livvy!" I keep trying to shake her awake but nothing is working. "Sir get out of the car help is on the way." Some police officer says pulling me out of the car. "No stop you dont understand. My sister is still in there. I have to help her. She has to see her kids." "Sir i understand this is hard but we have to wait until the ems gets here." I walk away from the situation and call Colby.
     "Hey spence whats up." "Colby i need you to get to south 103rd st and starfish as soon as possible." "What why is everything okay?" "Yes, no, i dont know just hurry."
     "No pulse." I hear one of the doctors say. "What! No there has to be. Olivia! Livvy!" "Sir shes gone." "No, no she cant be. Olivia!" "Im sorry there is nothing we can do." "Kill me instead. Please she just gave birth to two beautiful babies and she has an amazing husband. Please take me instead." "We cannot do that." "Whats going on?" Colby says. "Sir im gonna need you to step back." "No thats the husband see she has a husband. Im not crazy. Please do something." "Are you the husband to Olivia Brock." "Yes thats me what happened." "Well she was involved in a terrible car accident. A car came and hit the passenger side of the car at 90 mph. Olivia has passed away." "What! No." I run over to hug him. "I am so sorry. I tried to stop it." He doesnt say anything but just bursts out into tears. Here we are two full grown men crying. "Its not your fault." Colby says breaking the hug and wiping away a tear.

*Colbys Pov*

     Im not mad at Spencer. Its not his fault that the Olivias life got taken away so soon. Im just glad that i had the chance to love her. I have no idea how i am going to tell everybody.
     "Guys so Olivias not coming home." "Why. Where is she?" Hazel asks. "She passed away in a car accident last night." A tear falls onto my cheek as those words came out. "No." Everybody came and hugged me. How the hell am i going to raise two kids on my own. "Colby. Im here for whatever you and the kids need." Hazel says to me. Thats when it hit me. Forever and always. "Forever and always." I say. I can tell it hit Hazel too. "Forever and always." She said to me.
     Hazel and i got tattoos saying Forever and always later that day for Olivia. She loved us forever and always no matter the circumstance.