Twenty

I woke up with a massive headache and i notice that Colby isnt laying next to me. Getting dressed into an old shirt some sweatpants and a messy bun I walk downstairs to take some aspirin. Colby, Jake and Zane are all passed out in the living room. Zane stretches his arms and looks at me. "Hey Olivia." He says. "Hey bud do you need a ride home?" "Yeah ill just call an uber." "No its fine ill take you are you ready to go?" "Yeah." He answers getting up. I drop Zane off and make my way back to the house. Every one was awake by now and just chilling in the living room. Colby, Jake and Corey were playing Rocket league. I sit on Colbys lap and hug him at the same time while he plays. And i posted this picture on my snapchat story that Sam took of us.

*Colbys Pov*

*Colbys Pov*

     I am so hungover from last night. My head is throbbing. I could tell Olivia was also hungover. When she came to sit on my lap. I just let her. She is so beautiful. Everything about her is perfect. She lost 30 pounds from when she was starving herself. She was super skinny and looked malnourished. Now she is healthy and happy. She was finally feeling good about herself it made me happy. "Hey Colby do you want to film a tik tok with me?" Corey asks pulling me out of my thoughts. "Sure." I pick up Olivia and take her to my bed so she can rest.

*Olivias Pov*

     I wake up in Colbys bed confused. How did i get here? When did i fall asleep? Checking the time it is 2:45pm. I rub my eyes and start to head downstairs so i could see what everyone else was doing. They were no where to be found. Sam comes in the house drenched. "Good morning sleepy head." He says to me. "Hi." "You should come swimming with us it will help wake you up." "Whos all here?" I ask looking at him. "Just Tara and Kat." "Alright ill be out there in a minute."  I say as Sam grabs a few towels and i start to make a smoothie. Colby and I make eye contact through the window. My phone dings. Looking down i see a text from him.

Honey bee 💛🐝: Will you make me one?

     I nod my head at him and start to make his smoothie. Once both smoothies are done and im changed i go outside and sit at the table in the pool and drink my smoothie. Colby comes and sits next to me and drinks his. "Hey gorgeous." "Hi." "How are you?" "exhausted" i answer him. I get out of the pool and set both of our smoothies in the table outside of the pool. I grab his hand and lead him to the top of the waterfall. "Ready?" I ask. He smiles at me. "3...2...1." We both jump in on his count.

Only one?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara