Two

As Hazel and I walk into our shared apartment we see my boyfriend sitting on the couch. "Oh hey babe." I say putting my keys up. "What are you doing here loser." Hazel jokingly says grabbing a pop out of the fridge. "My mom and I got into a fight so I came over I hope you dont mind." "Oh no not at all. You're welcome anytime." I reassure him. "Psh i mind." Hazel says under her breath. Him and Hazel are friends and im so thankful for that. Hazel jokes with him alot and pretends she doesnt like him but i mean who doesnt do that with their bestfriends boyfriend. "Im going to go and get in the shower." I state walking to my bathroom and showering.
*Hazels POV*
"Listen bud I dont know what you are doing here but i dont like it." I declare "okay okay sweetheart as soon as i can find a reason to break up with her I will. I dont want to be with her just as much as you dont want me to." James says walking up to me. "First of all dont call me sweetheart and second of all. Let her down easy. You have been leading her on for 2 years now this needs to stop. Im tired of acting like i like you. And the only reason i havent told her how you feel or what your little plan is is mainly because i dont want to die. Im just so tired of you threatening  me all the time." "Well Olivia is about to be out of the shower so imma be in her room." James  declares ending the conversation.
*Olivias POV*
"Hey Baby." "Hey gorgeous." "Are you staying the night?" "Can i?" "Yeah of course." I say cuddling up next to him. This man is amazing. He is everything i could ever ask for. He treats me like royalty. I dont know what I did to deserve him. My phone buzzes and dings notifying me that I got a text. Its from Colby.

C: sorry i was filming with Sam and just got to my phone. thanks for the directions.

Me: Your welcome.

"Whose that?" James asks. "Its my friend Colby." "Thanks for the directions." James reads. "Are you cheating on me?" "No no of course not I just gave him directions to the abandoned movie theater. Look you can read our texts." "No ive seen enough we are done!" James exclaims leaving my room. I didnt chase after him because if he really wanted me he would stay and listen to what i had to say. I spent the rest of the night crying myself to sleep.