One

"Hurry up" I say to my best friend Hazel. "Calm your tits im coming." She says crawling through a tiny crawl space surrounded by tons of shattered glass. "Holy shit." She says once inside the building. "Yeah i know." I respond. "How long do you think it has been abandoned for?" "I dont know probably li-" "Wait Liv shut up." Hazel says hitting me on the arm.  "What?" "Look." She says pointing down the hallway perpendicular to us. We see a bright light shine and not long after voices start to chatter. A few seconds after the voices talk to each other we  hear a man with a deep voice yell. "Hey! You know you cant be in here!" The voices turn off their light and started running. We took that as a hint and ran out of the building as well. Sprinting back to my car Hazel and I pass a red car with two guys standing next to it, talking to a camera. "Were you guys just in there?" I ask them. Hazel hits me on the arm signaling me not to talk to them. "Yeah." The one with the blonde hair said. "You were the voices we heard. We were in there too." I explain. "Wait you were the deep voice guy?" The one with the dark hair asks. "No that wasnt us we ran out as soon as we saw yall run. Im Olivia by the way, and this is my bestfriend Hazel." "Im colby." "And im sam." "Have you guys heard of the abandoned movie theater down the street?" "No where is it at?" Sam asks. "Okay so you follow this road to the high way and take a left onto the highway. From there you are going to take exit 926. As soon as you hit the dirt road take a left and follow that for a few miles and you should see it. There is no security and barely any graffiti because not many people know about it." "Holy shit so you guys are like explores to?" Hazel shakes her head at Sams question. "Well i dont think that im going to remember all of that info so could you text it to me." Colby says handing me his phone so I could insert my number. "Of course." I say sassily. After that Hazel and I said our goodbyes and we walked back to my car. "What the fuck bro!" Hazel exclaims. "What?" "First of all how the hell can you just get a guys number like that? Second of all why the fuck didnt you get the blonde one? And third of all! How can someone that CUTE be from Kansas. Its not possible. They had to have moved here from somewhere. Did their dad get a job here for something? I dont know but wow. Those are some fine ass men." "Oh my gosh Hazel you're too much." I say trying to finish the text to Colby with all of the directions in it. "Lets go home." I state putting my car in drive and driving off.