Thirteen

About 5 minutes after Colby and I started cuddling he gets a text from Sam instructing him to go to Sams room. I continue to lay in bed exhausted from the day that i had just endured. It didnt take long for Kat to text me to go outside.
     Once outside Kat informs me that she cheated on Sam. "Katrina! Why would you do that?" "Olivia I was drunk at a party and the alcohol took over. I feel so bad!" "Does he know?" "Yes im not aloud in the house or around him at all. Im so lost. He was my everything and i fucked it up."
*Colbys Pov*
     "Colby what do I do? I love her. I will never stop loving her. She was my everything!" "Sam Im sure it was an accident. After all  she was intoxicated." Sam just sits down on his bed and thinks. "I will be right back" i say walking out if sams room and pulling Olivia inside for a second. "So i think we should switch. Sam needs a girl perspective and i think Kat could use a boys perspective." "Okay that would probably help just be careful with her shes hurt." "Same with you dont hurt my bestfriend more than he already is." I kiss Olivia before we talk to Katrina and Sam.
*Olivias POV*
     "Knock knock" i say walking into Sams room "go away." "Sam listen im here for you. I always have been and I always will be."  "Why did she do it Olivia? Huh? Why did Katrina cheat on me with a random guy at a bar." "Exactly Sam! Random guy at a bar. They were both wasted. You know katrina didnt mean to cheat on you okay? She loves you and you know that." "Does she love me Liv? Do you know what it feels like to have someone you loved so much betray you?" "Yes Sam i do. Okay. You are not alone. And you never have been." Sam says nothing but just looks at me, then back at the ground. "Katrina loves you. She is out there hating herself because she hurt you. And as much as you dont want to you need to go talk to her. You guys are grown adults. Colby and I should not be mentors in this situation. I love you and I want whats best for you." "I love her Olivia and i dont think i will stop loving her." "Sam..." we hear as Sams bedroom door slowly opens and Kat appears around the corner. Sam jumps up and hugs her with tears forming in his eyes. Kat begins crying again. Colby is standing in the doorway, so i make my way to him while Kat and Sam have their moment. "Lets leave them alone." I say looking up at Colby.
     Walking downstairs with Colby following me I plop down onto the love sack and Colby sits on the couch next to Corey and Jake to play Rocket league.
     "Hey Colbs?" I say once a round is over. "Yeah?" "Is your video edited." "Shit no i dont even have a video what is today?" He says hustling to find his phone. "Thursday." I answer. "Shit okay do you guys just want to film with me real quick?" He asks Corey, Jake, and I. "Sure." We all answer. "Sweet go change into your swimsuits."  He instructs us.
     Once changed into my bikini i feel hands coming up behind me and landing on my stomach with soft lips kissing my neck. "You are so hot." Colby whispers into my ear. "Thanks babe." I say turning around to face him. "How about we tell everyone about us." I suggest. "Are you ready for that?" "Of course. Now lets go film your stupid video." I say placing a kiss onto his lips and walking past him.
     "Whats up guys its Colby! And today we are doing 2 truths and a lie in the hot tub with Corey, Jake, Olivia, and myself." After Colby introduces the video I decide to go first. "I have never dyed my hair. My only tattoo is my planets. And i can do a backflip." "Okay wait i feel like those are all lies." Jake says. "So your hair is Naturally blonde?" Corey asks.  "Maybe it is maybe it isnt." "I know for sure you cant do a backflip." Colby states. "So whats your answer?" The boys all agree on backflip. "Okay well you are all wrong. I can do a backflip the lie was the tattoo. I have another tattoo on my ancle of patrick star and Hazel has Sponge bob." I showed my patrick tattoo and because Hazel was behind the camera she showed her sponge bob. "Okay but i think its only fair that you prove that you can do a backflip." Jake says. "Fine." Shortly after that i do a backflip into the pool. The video goes on with everyone giving their truths and lies. Up until it comes back around to me. "I have been to jail before, I know how to sail. And i have had a boyfriend for about 2 months now." "Well we all know you can sail. You took us sailing." Colby says. "Yeah I couldnt think of another one."  "So we know she can sail, and she doesnt have a boyfriend of two months because yall have only been here for two months but you have done some crazy shit so you couldve gone to jail." Corey says trying to rationalize. "Fuck it you went to jail. Thats the lie." Jake says breaking Coreys train of thought. "Yeah youre right." They cheer until they realize that I have a boyfriend. "Wait boyfriend. Who is he?" I turn to kiss Colby. And the cheering continues.

A/N:
     Hey guys! So i just wanted to let yall know that i wont be posting as often because we are in the process of fixing up my current house and building a new one. I will still be posting just not as much thanks for understanding. I love you guys <3