Five

Sam, Colby, Hazel, and I have been hanging out almost everyday. I decided to post a video on my snapchat story of all of us and caption it "With the gang." Five minutes later i get an Email saying "Stop hanging out with Colby and Sam. I know you are trying to break Sam and Kat up.  They are strong together. You also need to leave Colby alone. He is mine. He kissed me on the cheek at the Sam and Colby meet and greet.  That just proves that we are ment to be together. This is your final warning i know exactly where your apartment is and its gonna be on sight."
     "Hey Colby can i talk to you." "Yeah whats up?" He says putting his phone in his pocket and following me outside onto Sams balcony. I show him the email and after he reads it i wipe my tears away and say. "I cant do this anymore. You are a great guy but your fans dont like us as friends." "No, Liv they just think that we are together they dont understand that we are just friends." "Im sorry Colby I have to go." I say leaving Sams apartment
*Time skip.*
     Colby and I havent talked for a few days and today is my birthday. Hazel and I Decided to go out to eat for my birthday. Leaving the apartment there is a bouquet of fruit flowers from edible arrangements right outside our door. The note read.

     Happy birthday!

                             -Colby

     I put the fruit in the fridge and continue to head to dinner. Once we get in the car i unblock Colby and call him.

     "Hey Colby!" "Hey Olivia whats up?" "I just wanted to say thanks for the fruit." "Oh yeah no problem." At this point Hazel was hitting me on the arm and telling me to invite them. "Do you want to meet Hazel and I for my birthday dinner?" "Of course. Can Sam come?" "Yeah that would be great. Meet us at the Asian restaurant at Rose and 236th." That is a popular intersection where we live.
"Okay see you there in 5" "Okay Bye L-" i stop myself quickly before i finish that sentence. "Bye Liv."

     "You like Colby dont you?" "No i dont just drive." "Fine Ill drive but you have to tell me. Do you like Colby." I look at her then back at the road. "I dont know. I do but i dont. I still have feelings for James. And Colby is a great guy but his fans are to over protective. Like it is super risky being friends with him. They already hate me. But if I date him. They would rip me to shreds. Im not kidding."  "Well you know how I have been going to Sams apartment almost everyday." I nod my head at Hazels statement. "Im starting to get super close with Sam, Jake, and Sams girlfriend. Each of them has told me a bit about Colby. Colby has even told me some things too." "Where are you going with this?" I ask. "Dont tell Colby I told you but he likes you." "No he doesnt Hazel youre delusional." "Liv. Think about it. If he didnt like you would he send you fruit for your birthday. Your favorite fruit might i add.  Would he come to your birthday dinner on a very short 10 minute notice. Would he answer your call on the first ring after you had blocked him for days." "No" i answer. And in that exact moment Colby, Sam, and Kat pull up in the empty parking spot next to us. "Hey guys. I say getting out of the Car and greeting everyone.