Three

I wake up to the sound of a ding. Its a text from Colby.

Colby: Good Morning! So Sam and I were planning on filming the abandoned movie theater video today do you and Hazel want to tag along?

I chose not to respond mainly because i didnt have an answer. Still in my Pj's I make some cereal and sit on the couch to watch T.V.  "So you and James broke up?" Hazel says exiting her room. "Yeah how did you know?" "I heard it all from my room." "Oh okay. Sam and Colby want us to be in their video about the abandoned movie theater." I tell Hazel as she sits down next to me. "Oh my gosh yes. I binged their youtube videos last night and that would be so fun. What did you say?" "Nothing i didnt answer him." "Huh? Answer him that would be a once in a lifetime experience." "I dont know Hazel. I just got out of a relationship I dont really want to do anything right now." "Thats exactly my point you just got out of a realtionship so you NEED to do something right now." "Ugh whatever." I say picking up my phone to text Colby back while Hazel fangirls.

Me: Sure! Do you want to meet up there, my place, your place?

Colby: Could we do your place at 3?

Me: Of course

"They will be here at 3." I let Hazel know as I place my cereal bowl in the sink. I decide to clean up a bit and get ready before they got here. I feel so empty without James. We dated for 2 years. Yeah we had our arguments but just when i felt we were stronger than ever he breaks up with me. Putting earbuds in I put my music on full volume and do my makeup after getting dressed and doing my hair.
     Right as i was spraying my setting spray Hazel scares me. "Oh hey." I say taking out my earbuds. "C'mon Liv cheer up the boys are here." I look at her, put my phone on silent and go out to greet Sam and Colby. "Sorry im not usually on camera is this too much?"  "Oh uh no you look great." Colby says scratching the back of his head. I give him a smile and offer them a drink. Not long after we were all in Colby's car driving to the movie theater. Sam and Colby in the front, Hazel and I in the back. "So are you guys from Kansas?" Sam asks. "Yup born and raised." Hazel quickly speaks up. "What about you guys?" She asks "Same here born and raised." Thats when I get a text from Colby. I guess he noticed that i was being quiet and not my usual self.

Colby: are you okay?

Me: yeah im fine.

Colby: Whats wrong?

Me: i dont want to talk about it.

     "We have arrived." Sam states parking the car. "Woah this place is massive." Colby says getting out of the car. "Whats up guys its Sam and Colby." Colby says to a camera after Sam sets it up on Colby's car. "And today we have two very special guests." Sam proclaims. "Corey and Jake! No its actually Hazel and Olivia!" Colby introduces us as we walk into frame. "They actually showed us this place. So im going to let them introduce it to you guys." "Okay so this is an abandoned movie theater. It was a very popular theater in the 80's but it was shut down due to a rat infestation." I say. "Fucking ew." Hazel responds. "So wait there are rats in there?" Sam asks "well there was in the 80's but Hazel and I have been going here for years and havent seen any so id say we are good." "We go in there and the rat from Chuck E Cheese is sitting in one of the seats." Colby says Jokingly. "That would be creepy as hell." Hazel responds. "Okay lets just go in." Sam says grabbing the camera. We went in and explored for a few hours before leaving to go to My apartment with Taco bell. Colby and Sam stayed for a bit just to hang out. "Hold on I have to take this." I say standing up and walking to the balcony. Its James calling

"Hello?"

"Hey. So i see you have a new guy already."

"What no."

"Oh c'mon Olivia im not dumb your hanging out with Colby and Sam."

"Why the fuck do you care we arent dating anymore. You made that very clear."

"Oh baby doll. You dont even know half of the reason as to why i broke up with your stupid ass."

"Youre right and i dont want to know why. I had more fun tonight than i had in the past two years."

With that I hang up the phone and walk back inside. "Who was that?" Hazel asks before taking a bite of her taco. "James." "Oh fuck him." "Exactly." "Wait im lost whose James?" Sam asks. "Well as of 24 hours ago he is my ex. Im so done with his toxic ass." I answer. "Its about time you see how toxic he is." Hazel proclaims. "I know right it was like i was blind for 2 years." "Ive never met this James guy but I already dont like him." Colby says which makes us all laugh.