Four

I woke up to the sound of thousands of instagram notifications. Opening up Instagram i see hundreds of unopened DM's and comments on my recent post.
"You and @Colbybrock would be super cute together." "What a slut." "Attention whore." "You will never have a chance with Colby." "Guys stop hating Colby is aloud to hang out with girls. They are just friends. Chill." I read from the comment section. I take a screenshot of the comments and send it to Colby.

Colby: Damn Im sorry they are very protective over me.

Me: its fine

Colby: its not though so many friendships have been ruined because of comments like that.

     I didnt know how to answer him. So i didnt. I just want to be loved. I just want James back. I miss him. I miss what we had. My eyes start to flood just by the thought of him. I pack up all of his stuff so i could give it back to him. "Hey girl whatcha doing." Hazel says walking into my room. "Im going to give James his stuff back." "No dont i have a better idea. Put it all in that box and follow me." I had no clue what her plan was but i trust her so i do what she says. Hazel leads me to her car and starts to drive off. "Where are we going?" "Youll see." 5 minutes later Hazel puts a blindfold on me. She leads me inside a building and back outside. "Okay take it off." Taking off the blindfold i see Sam and Colby holding the box full of James things. "Whats going on?"  "How about we get rid of James 100%." Sam explains. "Turn around." Colby instructs me. I turn around and see the fire pit in the courtyard of their apartment building light up. "Ill let you do the honors." Hazel says handing me one of James' hoodies. Throwing it into the fire i felt so relieved. Like a weight is being lifted off of my chest.
     After we burned all of his hoodies and notes i decided to smash all of the necklaces and rings he bought me with a hammer. "Bye bitch." I say bending the ring after hitting it. "Aye nice one Liv." Colby says.  Liv. That was the first time Colby has called me anything but my name. It was always Olivia. I dont know why that stood out to me so much. "Thanks."
     "Okay thats the last one. But im not done yet. Hazel hand me that box." I put all of the ashes from the fire in the box "okay lets go to James house." I say walking past Colby, Sam, and Hazel.
     "Luckily this cunt bag gave me the password for the keypad of his car so I can unlock it whenever i want." I state unlocking his car and spreading the ashes all over the interior of his car. I also slash 3 of his tires. "Why only 3?" Sam asks. "Because insurance will pay for all 4 they wont pay for only 3."  I answer.
     We spent the rest of the night in sams apartment playing a card game for his youtube channel.
     Once the game was over i got a call from James. I instantly answer and put it on speaker so everyone could hear him.

     "Hello?" "Hey. Did you spread ashes all over my car and slash my tires?" "Those arent just ashes. They are your hoodies." "What! Olivia. I have connections to put you in jail."
"Please do because i would love to tell the cops about the inappropriate pictures that you posted of me without my permission. And i would  thoroughly enjoy showing them the pictures and videos of you hurting me. And all of the abuse over the past 2 years. So yeah go ahead and tell them about your burnt hoodies and three slashed tires." Colby, Hazel and Sam were all laughing at this point. "What? You still have those?" "Sure do." "Okay i wont tattle. Just dont show the cops that stuff." "Just so you know i also smashed all of the jewelry you gave me. So you cant give it to your new bitches." "What! Olivia why!?" "Its called a hustle sweetheart." I say hanging up and ending the conversation. "And that Ladies and Gentlemen is how you get rid of a toxic ex." I state leaning back into the couch.