Nineteen

*Olivias Pov*
     Colby and i were laying on his patio and looking at the stars when it hit me. "Colby. Im not ready."  "Youre not ready for what? To get married?" "No for you or me to die. Leaving the other person lonely and empty." "Liv im not going anywhere anytime soon." "You dont know that Colby." I say sitting up. "We dont know when we are going to die. It could be any moment. We are 23 years old. Life is moving way to fast." I say crying and falling into his arms. "What made you think this?" "Corey. Corey labarrie. He was only 25. He passed away on his birthday. We dont know when our last moment is. We never will." "Well i promise that no matter how long im here for i will love you until the end. Forever and always." I look up at him with a smile on my face.
     Today is the Fourth of July. The boys are hosting a fourth party and all of their friends are invited. Im so excited this is the first real party that they have hosted since i have been here.  Jake, Corey, and Hazel all walk in with alcohol while i start making cheese dip and other foods. "Alright Olivia and Hazel have you guys ever tried goof juice?" Jake asked pulling different types of alcohol out of bags. "Whats goof juice?" I ask looking at Hazel. Jake looks at me shocked. "Are you kidding me. You guys have lived here for a year and you have never heard of goof juice?" Hazel Shakes her head no.  That's when Jake makes two cups of it for us to try. "Okay wait" i say taking another sip. "What the fuck." Hazel says looking at it confused. "Its good right?" Jake says excited. "Yeah what the hell." It didnt take long for Colby to come home with tons of stuff from the grocery store. "Hey babe." I say greeting him. "Whats all this?" "Well im gonna film a video where i make all of these drinks and you guys have to try them." "Oh no okay." I respond going to the living room where everyone else was so he could film. A few minutes later Jake gets called back and shortly after i get called back. I try the drink and it was amazing. "Holy shit. First Jake hid his goof juice from me and now this. What else are you guys hiding." I say with a smile taking another sip. "Oh wait. You know what it tastes like okay so you know that one sketchy resturaunt in Kansas with the really shitty food and there is only one good drink." "Cherry blast?" "YES! Cherry blast. Thats what this tatses like." Colby looks at me shocked and takes a drink. "Holy shit it does." After that i went back to the living room while everyone else got called back. The next drink Colby presented was a brownish color. "Is this pool water dyed brown." I ask. "No." He says kinda giggling. "I take a drink and spit it out almost instantly. He wasnt lying it wasnt pool water. "Colby what the fuck is that?" "Is it good?" "No it tastes like ass." I say jokingly. "Yeah this one has terrible reviews." He admits. I shake my head at him. "There is a reason for that."  He finishes up his video and people start to show up. Colby walks out of the kitchen and places his Camera down on the table when he sees me sitting in the living room with everyone. I reach my arms out to him and he comes over to my chair and cuddles right next to me. I start to play with his hair as we start to listen to the conversation that is going on. "So whats going on with yall?" Griffin asks. "Well imma take Hazel down to Florida to meet my family next week." Corey states. "Oh wow."  Colby finally started to relax and close his eyes. Everybody continued to talk. When Jake stood up to go and answer the door. He walks back into the room with the entire vlog squad. I put my finger to my lips trying to tell them to be quiet because Colby was sleeping on me. David looks at me and realized. He walks out of the room and comes back in a few minutes later with a container and someone following him with a camera. David shows me the container and i see a tarantula. "Oh fuck no." I say quietly. He puts the spider on Colby and i stay calm and continue to play with his hair. David signals me to wake Colby up. "Hey colbs." I say softly. "Hm?" "I gotta get up." He doesnt say anything but just moves slightly letting me slide under him. "Colby?" David says. He opens his eyes. "Oh you bitch." He states after seeing the spider. Colby strategically gets up so he can avoid the spider. Once David turns off the camera he comes over to me and hugs me. "Hi bub. How was your nap." He picks his head up and looks at me. "Good thank you." Colby says kissing me and walking away. "Okay losers lets take some shots" Hazel says gathering everyone to the kitchen and handing out shots. Everybody took a shot besides David. I guess Zane and Heath pregamed because after that shot they started to get a little crazy. Everybody was hanging out and having a great time. And of course David had his Camera out 24/7.

A/N:

Hey guys i hope you are enjoying the story so far i just spent an hour finishing the story and i started crying while writing the ending. So just know Its going to be good. What do you guys think the ending is about? Will they have kids? Will Colby and Olivia split up? Who knows. What are your guesses?

 What are your guesses?