Ten

After an 8 hour flight Hazel and I made it to our apartment in Kansas. This place is only ours for another 7 days. We were able to sweet talk our landlord into letting our lease end early so that we could move as quickly as possible. "Alright well i guess ill start in my room." "Okay ill be in my room." Hazel states as we split ways and go to our rooms. I jam out to the playlist that Colby has sent me called "the nights im left alone." I have only heard of one song on this playlist and it was 'Self Esteem' by The Offspring. Other than that song i was clueless about the playlist. I decided to turn it on and give it a listen while i pack my life away.
     "Alright thats the last of it." Hazel says putting the last cup in a box. "Great its time to fly back and begin a new life." "Dont you have work tonight?" Hazel asks. "Oh yeah my shift starts in 30 minutes. C'mon youre coming with me."
     As soon as i clock in i go to my assigned cash register. "Record this." I say to Hazel as I stand up onto the counter. I grab the phone for the intercom and say into it for the entire store. "Clean up on aisle 4 some one has spilt a discontinued product called 'my will to work here.'" With that said I take off my apron and hand it to my boss with my final words being "I hope you burn in hell."
      It took Hazel and I 7 hours to pack everything up. And our flight leaves in the morning. Everything is happening so quickly but i cant wait to live in paradise and not to mention my bestfriends.
     "Hey! Liv Hazel! How are you guys?" Corey says letting us into the traphouse. Hugging Corey, Jake, Tara, Kat, and Sam i feel at home and im sure Hazel does too. "Wheres Colby?" I ask. "Hes in his room." Sam proclaims answering my question. "Yes Girl! Go get your mans!" Kat yells once i start to walk up the stairs. "Im so sorry Olivia." Colby says as i walk into his room to see him hooking up with another girl. "Its fine. I get it. We arent together. We were never together." I state exiting his room trying not to show any emotion but on the inside i was breaking down. "Liv wait! Olivia dont leave!" I hear Colby yell chasing after me after he got caught "Liv! Liv Come back! Olivia! Olivia!" It was at this moment when Colbys voice fades into Hazels. "Finally youre awake." Hazel says once i open my eyes. "Yeah what time is it?" "9 am our flight leaves in two hours. So get up." "Ugh fine." I groan getting out of bed.
     Boarding the plane im excited and nervous. But after my dream last night i am now scared. Im scared that Colby doesnt want anything to do with me. These emotions are stronger now then when i went to hawaii the first time.
     "Liv i have to tell you something." Hazel says an hour into our flight. "So I have been keeping something from you." That was the sentence that scared me the most. "I have a boyfriend." All of my fear turned into excitement with that statement. "Really? Who?" I ask. "Corey!" "Scherer?" "Yes!" "Oh my god! Yay! My bestfriend got a boyfriend." I cheer. "Thats great now can you shut up!" Says the old lady sitting next to me. For a moment i forgot we were on a plane.
     Getting off of the plane and going to baggage claim. Tons of fans come up to Hazel and I. We take pictures and sign as much stuff as we can. That is when I see Colby. As soon as he sees me emerge from the crowd he comes up and hugs me tightly. "Colby ive only been gone for three days." "Three days too long." Colby says releasing from the hug. By this time we were surrounded by fans. Colby looks around to all of them then back at me. "Fuck it." He says locking his lips with mine. All the fans gasp at our kiss. "Lets get out of here." Colby states. I grab Hazels wrist and pull her out of the crowd.