Fifteen

Spencer has been here for a few days now and Sam and Colby wants all of us to go to a haunted hotel with them. "Whats up guys it Sam and Colby" Colby states "and today we are going to a haunted hotel with Olivia, Jake, Corey, and Livs brother Spencer." Sam says introducing the video. "Just for the record i dont want to do this." i say from the back seat. Everyone laughs at my joke. "Okay lets just go in." Spence says.
     "Woah!" Corey says as we walk into our room. "The presidential suite brother." Sam stays pulling out his camera. The room was majestic. Huge. It was almost like an apartment. Everyone kinda went their own ways. The room had 3 rooms so Colby and I shared a room, Jake and Corey shared a room and Spencer and Sam shared a room. "So whatcha think." Colby says looking at me after setting his stuff down. "Its really nice. Like it doesnt seem haunted." "Just wait until tonight." "What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Are we gonna do a seance?" "Maybe." "Am i going to get anything attached to me?" Colby shrugs his shoulders and makes inaudible sounds hinting he doesnt know. "Colbs nothing is going to happen to me right?" "Im just fucking with you. Youre gonna be fine." I shake my head at his sarcasm. "What the fuck!" We hear Corey yell from the room next to us. "Shut the fuck up!" Jake says almost instantly after. "What?" I ask as everyone enters their room. "Open that drawer." Corey instructs us. "What!" Sam exclaims after he opens the drawer and pulls out a small baggie with some hair in it. "Nope! Im done good bye!" I exclaim after seeing the hair. Jake takes the bag from Sam and starts to chase me with it. "Jake! No stop! Jake!" I yell running away from him. "Okay okay lets get this night started." Sam says stopping Jake. Sam grabs the spirit box and a camera from his bag. "Okay guys so this is a spirit box and if you dont know what that is. It basically scans through thousands of radio stations super quickly and if a spirit talks it will pick it up." Sam explains to the camera. "We turn it on and a spirit start rapping." Jake jokes which makes us all laugh. We start the box with the camera rolling and Corey asks the box what the spirits name is. The spirit responds with "Cheryl." Spencer and i look at eatchother. "What year did you die?" Spencer asks. "Two thousand......................Eleven" the spirit answers. I walk over to Spencer and hug him. "Wait whats wrong?" Jake asks. Tears start to fill my eyes. Thats when the box says "Livy." I couldnt speak anymore. I was shocked. "Liv whats wrong." Colby asks walking over to me and rubbing my back. "Did Olivia ever tell you guys why she didnt want you to call her Livy." Everyone shakes their head no. At that moment the box said. "Spencer." Spencer continues talking as if nothing happened. "Our grandma name was Cheryl. She died in 2011 and she used to always call Olivia Livy. She was so close to our grandma and was heartbroken when she died. Thats why no one is allowed to call her Livy." I hug him tighter and as soon as Spencer stops talking Sam turned off the box. "I am so sorry." He says. "Its okay its not your fault." I finally speak up and move away from Spencer. Colby pulled me aside and talked to me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nod wiping away a tear. Colby pulls me into a hug which made me calm down but also gave me a chance to get everything out.
     After 5 minutes of Colby holding me and rubbing my back i pull away from him and rub the part of his chest where my tears soaked his shirt. "Im sorry." I say looking up at him "hey look at me youre okay you dont have to apologize." I smile and give him a kiss before grabbing his hand and walking back to everyone else. "Do you think Hazel is having a party without us?" I ask Colby. "Probably." He answers as we get back to everyone else.
     After hanging out with everyone for a bit i got super tired. "Baby im gonna go to bed." I say standing up on my tip toes to kiss Colby. "Good night guys." I say to everyone. As a response i get a series of "night." And "good night liv." "Wake me up when its time to summon demons." I say half way to my room.