seungkwan

"Y/N, the music booth is now ready, and is empty" the music teacher said, I smiled and thanked her, I walked in and shut the door, I checked the music volume and checked all the equipment was ready.

Seungkwan pov

I walked past with Vernon as we was on the way out of school, I heard some beautiful singing,they was hitting every note right, "hey Vernon you go on ahead I think I forgot something"I said to him "don't worry I'll come with you" he said "no, you go on ahead I'll meet you at mine, my mum won't mind you being there before me" I said, "alright, Ill see you at yours" he said walking off.

I watched him go off, I walked in the Music room to see no one, I was about to leave it I saw a girl from my class, she was always quiet and shy, never spoken to anyone, I saw that she was smiling while singing, I saw her look at me at stopped singing "shit" I mumbled, I didn't mean to scared her, I watched her as she came out "sorry you can you use, I'll leave" she said bowing with her bag on her back "no, no stay, I was just admiring your singing it was very beautiful" I said smiling at her, she had a shy smile "thank you, but you can use it, I'm sure you wanted it" she said, "no, I'll go now don't worry I just wanted to see who was singing so well" I waved to her goodbye.

Y/N POV

I watched him as he left, and sighed, "first person to speak to me that's not a teacher" I walked back in the booth and began to press play on a song.

The next day

I walked into class first and sat at the back and placed my headphones in and rested my head in my arms on the table, I heard loud laughter over my music and saw all the students now coming in, I turned my head and looked out the window, I felt my headphones being pulled out, I looked up to see the guy from yesterday "hey, you okay?" He asked me sitting on the desk, "oh, um yeah" I said, "I'm seungkwan" he said, "Y/N" I said quietly "well Y/N, if you ever need to talk I will be here" he said smiling and walking to his friends.

I walked out the class for lunch and went to the rooftop, i sat down and placed my earphones in and hummed along to the tune.

I felt a tap, and saw seungkwan "oh hi" I said, "why you here, come sit with me and my mates" he said "I'm fine here, and I don't feel comfortable meeting people" I said to him politely "alright then, I'll stay here" he said sitting next to me, he placed one of my earphones in his ear and smiled "you have good music taste" he said "thanks" I said shyly.

It's been a couple of weeks since me and seungkwan been mates, he taught some things in singing, I met all of his mates but it took time, now I was being talked to by many people.

"Hey my favourite girl" seungkwan said as he came up to me, after the professor left "hey seungkwan what's up" I said smiling "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today after college" he said, "yeah, Y/N you should he has something important to te-"mingyu said but seungkwan hit him before he could let him finish, I let out a small laugh "yea, I'd like to hang out, sure" I said smiling. Seungkwan smiled and hit mingyu away.

Me and seungkwan was walking, laughing at some jokes he said, "look" I said crouching down scatching the cat, making it purr "so cute" I said smiling "like you" seungkwan mumbled "what did you say?" I said looking up "nothing" he said smiling, i nodded and got up "let's go" I said.

We reached seungkwan place and sat on the sofa, "what should we do" I said resting my head "I wanna talk to you about something" he said, looking serious "why you so serious" I said nudging him "well, I like you, more than a friend or a best friend" he said, I smiled "I like you too" I said "you do?" He said looking shooked "yeah, you always make me laugh, you talked to me, making me feel like I'm alive and not just something that no one cares about, you make me happy" I said looking at him, he smiled and hugged me "so will you be my girlfriend" he said, "yeah" I placing my head in the crook of his neck "good" he said drawing shapes on my back "now teach me you secret to good legs" I said laughing, I heard him sigh "you always ask that, and I won't tell you till we get married" he said, my eyes widen "we just began to date and your thinking about getting married, slow down first" I said smiling

Sorry for the longggg wait, I been busy with college, I made a good group of friends, but the homework is a lot, but my mental health isn't so good rn so I may Go on a haitus for a while, but I will come back with some more, alway I might update my kpop story here and there but my seventeen I will try soon if possible