vernon

"Y/N baby wake up, lets get ready to walk around in New York and go sight seeing" he said kissing my cheek "okay" i said ribbing my eyes, i heard a knock at the door "vernon, mum made some breakfast for you and Y/N" sofia said though the door "okay thank you" vernon said, i got up and felt arms wrap around my waist "i love you baby" he said kissing my neck "i love you to baby" i said placing my hand in his hair.

we walked downstairs and sat with vernons family and ate the breakfast "mum you really done amazing with this food" i sat placing a bit of bacon into my mouth "thank you hunny you are too kind, vernon you really got yourself a keeper here" she said, i smiled and leaned into vernon arm "she is a keeper, that i love" he said kissing my forehead.

me and vernon walked hand in hand out the door, ready to explore the city of new work, "since we are close to the statue of liberty shall we go and look around there first" he said "yes i would love to go there, its been my dream" we walked hand in hand talking about some amazing memories for when we were in korea a couple of weks ago, i cuddled up to vernon as the snow was falling on us, our hands warming each others up.

we walked to the statue of liberty fence and looked up, "did you know the reason why the statue is green is because it made from copper and it reacted to the air and water thats why its green" i said pointing at it, "really, guess you learn something new everyday"  he said.

we stood together and took a selfie with the staue behind us as we posed. "excuse sir ma'am would you like wme to take a picture for you two" a woman asked "yes please" vernon said passing her his phone, she allowed us to pose and get ready "ready 3,2,1" she smiled as she took our picture and passed us the phone "thank you so much" i smiled at the photo and kissed vernon cheek.

me and vernon now was walking to central park since he wanted me to get the feeling from when i watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S, "baby i still ant believe its been three years since we began to date and you said when we first meet you always wanted to visit new york"  vernon said swinging our arms back and forth. 

we reached central park and walked across the trail hearing our foot steps crunch in the snow under our feet "baby why dont i get you a picture again" he said "okayy what do you want me to do" i said smiling

Vernon POV

"can you do a pose while facing a way from me and look cute and then different things while looking away and when i say turn around do a cute pose when you turn" i said to her, she nodded and got ready, i saw a female close by "excuse you could record my as i wanna propose to my girlfriend and if you could record" she noded, i passed her my phone while it was record "right baby you ready" i said "yeah" i got down on one knee "right 1st pose, 3,2,1, perfect next pose" i said i got the ring out "3,2,1" i checked the woman and nodded "right baby turn around" Y/N turned and done a cute pose but quickly covered her mouth "vernon" she said in shook "Y/n you been my best friend, my other half, my reason to get up everyday and i would love it, if you would be my wife" i said, she quickly hold my hand "vernon, yes i would yes i want to marry you" she said crying, i quickly got up and hugged her, she took off her glove and i placed the ring on her finger.

i held her hand and thanked the woman who recorded "i hope you two a life time of happiness" she said smiling at us. "thank you" we both said smiling at her.

Y/N POV 

i held vernon closely as we walked back in the snow back to vernon family home. "i cant believe we are gonna get married" i said as we reached his house "i know, im finally happy i cant now call you mine" he said kissing my head. 

we reached the house and went in to see vernon mum, dad and sofia smiling, "guys, we are now gonna get married" they all cheered because of what vernon said, vernon mum hugged me while vernon dad hugged him sofia hugged us both "sofia" i said "i was wondering when the wedding happen but if you would be my maid of honor along with you mum" i said to them, they both looked at eachother and nodded.

me and vernon held eachother close as we all cheered for today and the soon to be newly wed.

thank you @beeeya123 for the request i hope you like this, and i hope you all had a great christmas, i had an ateez fever album with a san photocard which im very happy with, and many good gifts. i hope you guys all had a great time