Juzo x Kyosuke {Arguements}

Requested by: 1-800-Draco-Tops
Type: Fluffy/Smut
Warnings: Smut
Note: Juzo tells Kyosuke he likes him, and he doesn't take it well, so they argue and separate ways until Juzo can't stand to stay away from him. And omg "Wait A Minute!" Describes Juzosuke 😳

Juzo's POV

It was a calm day, here at the maid cafe. I was sitting in my favorite spot, in the corner by the window. I had asked Munakata to join me here, he said he was going to. The bell hanging on the door chimed at the door opened. I looked, Munakata was making his way to me. He sat in front of me, and we were in silence. He suddenly giggled. "A maid cafe? Really, Sakakura?" He asked. I blushed.

"Hey, they make amazing sweets, why not?" I giggled. "Anyway, would you like anything? I'll pay." I offered. Munakata thought for a minute.

"Do they make tamagoyaki? I'd like that." He said, removing his hand from his chin.

"Mhm. It's the best." I replied. "And yes, I have tried it before, it is delicious. You have no idea." I said, smiling. Munakata nodded with a hum, and the most perfect smile any man ever done. I smiled back, blushing. A maid came up to the table.

"Isn't today a wonderful day?" She asked. I nodded, Munakata did too. She giggled. "What can I get you two good men today?" She asked, grabbing her notepad and pen.

"Tamagoyaki with coffee please." Munakata said, folding his hands.

"Do you guys still have the usual?" I asked. Munakata looked at me. The maid hummed, and nodded her head.

"Sure, Sakakura! That'll be... 2621.08 yen!" She said. I handed her the yen, and she smiled. "Thank you! I'll be right back with your orders." She skipped away. Munakata chuckled.

"I assume you're a reoccurring customer?" He asked. I nodded.

"I can't go without sweets. This cafe is perfect." I explained. "I come here for sweets, and sometimes just to relax. I'll get overwhelmed over things, so I'll just sit here until they close." I continued.

"What makes you overwhelmed?" He asked. I tensed.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about..." I mumbled. "It's why I called you here. So if you think bad of me, I'll be in a place I calm down in." I said. Munakata sighed.

"Keep in mind, that you're my best friend, Sakakura. Don't think I'd do such thing." He said, looking away a bit. I gasped.

"D-did I offend you..?! I-I'm so sorry!" I covered my face. Munakata grabbed my hands, giggling.

"Trust me, Sakakura. It'll take a lot to offend me." He said. He removed my hands from my face. I blushed. Holy shit, we're holding hands. He didn't let go of them either. I blushed. The maid came back with our orders.

"Enjoy! Come to the counter if you need anything." She skipped away. I smiled. He looked at my plate, three Neapolitan Hello Kitty mochi (sorry, my headcon Juzo secretly likes Hello Kitty). Munakata laughed.

"Th-this is just how they make them." I blushed, purely embarrassed as I picked up my green tea. Munakata chuckled.

"Didn't know you liked Hello Kitty." Munakata said, taking a bite of tamagoyaki. I picked up the vanilla mochi, in the shape of the head that had chocolate beady eyes, sugar paste red bow, and a small sugar paste yellow nose. The strawberry one was pink, and the chocolate one was brown. I struggled to find a spot appropriate to take the first bite. I've always had this struggle every time I buy these. They're just so cute and innocent. I took a bite from the ear with the bow. Munakata took a bite from his egg. We finished the bites we had, and we were sat in silence.