Kaede x Miu {Girl of my dreams}

Requested by: N/A
Type: Fluff
Warnings: N/A
Notes: mufuckin' part three for my K1B0 x Rantaro fanfic ur welcome.

Miu's POV

I saw K1B0 and Rantaro walk out of his room, hand in hand. They were talking, and smiling with blush on their cheeks. I winced at this sight. I was happy K1B0 got himself a boyfriend, but now I'm the only one single out of us. I had this HUGE fucking crush on Kaede, so I'll try asking her out. She so beautiful! Her blonde hair looks so soft... her beautiful magenta eyes... her big boobs! I love her so much, I wish I knew how to tell her. Hmm... I know! I'll invent her a piano that has her name on it and lights candles! I'll do that, but first, let me talk to K1B0. I rushed to K1B0's side, and grabbed his shoulder. He flinched mid sentence. "Oh, hey Miu!" He exclaimed, beaming. I smiled back.

"Hey! How are you guys?" I asked.

"Good! We were just on our way to the garden outside to cuddle." K1B0 blushed as Rantaro chuckled.

"Oh!" I nodded. I looked at Rantaro. "If you break his pure heart at the slightest, I will cut your fake eye lashes and sprinkle them over your dead body." I said. He went pale, and nodded, tensed.

"Hey..! His eyes lashes are beautiful..!" K1B0 exclaimed. "He's beautiful..." he said, laying his head on his shoulder. Rantaro blushed.

"No, you." Rantaro mumbled to him.

"Nuh-uh! You!" K1B0 exclaimed back. They went back and fourth like that, while I had a satisfied smirk on my face with my arms folded. I'm glad they're a thing. They're like puppies, but Kokichi said he heard them having sex. But like, I don't give a shit. They're still puppies outside the bedroom, it doesn't matter what they do in bed. I looked on the corner of my eye, I saw Kaede, my beautiful Kaede. But... she was blushing at Shuichi. I turned my body, and got a better view. What the actual fuck..?

"Guys, I'll be back..." I whispered. They nodded as I walked away. I walked to Kaede, and she looked at me. She smiled at me.

"Hey, Miu!" Kaede exclaimed.

"Is Shuichi bothering you..?!" I acted as I was protective, though I was weak at the time. She shook her head, looking at me as if my face flipped.

"No..! We're just talking..." she trailed off, blushing. Shuichi was blushing too. Kokichi came out of no where, and sat next to Shuichi.

"Hey senpai!~" he exclaimed. Shuichi waved with a smile. I... I felt bad for Kokichi... sure, we hate each other's existence, but that doesn't change my mind... Shuichi likes Kaede... and Kaede likes... they leaned over the table they were sitting at, and fucking kissed. Kokichi was shocked. "S-senpai..?" I heard his voice squeak. Shuichi gasped.

"Kokichi, It's fine. Kaede and I are dating." Kokichi broke down and ran away. I felt like breaking down too, but I wouldn't let that happen.

"You guys are dating..?!" I pretended to be happy. Kaede looked at me.

"Yes! We are!" She exclaimed happily. Tears emerged in my eyes. "Are you ok, Miu..?" She asked.

"Don't act like you care..." I said, walking away, sobbing.

"Miu! Wait!" I ignored her. She didn't love me, and she's dating that ugly guy Kokichi has a crush on named Shuichi. Why should she care? I slammed my door, and sat on the floor. I guess this is what I get for waiting so long... a knock was on my door. "Miu... please let me in... let's talk about this..." Kaede said, softly. I was still crying.

"Leave me alone, Kaede! Go back to Shuichi..! B-be happy..." I cried, my voice cracking. I stood up, Kaede opened the door. I glared at her, and turned away. "Mm." I mumbled like a child. I folded my arms.

"What's wrong, Miu..?" she asked me.

"Mm." I mumbled again. Kaede sighed.

"Is it about me and Shuichi?" She asked. I sniffled. "What's wrong with that? I'm happy-."

"Would you be as happy with me..?!" I cried. She gasped, covering her mouth. "I fucking love you, Kaede..! And you're dating that... that... Shuichi..! I was such a coward to tell you... and- and I was going to tell you today..! I was going to make sure you were happy..! And just maybe accept my feelings..!" My cries were the only thing filling the silence. She was stunned at what I had just told her. Well, I fucking hope she was.

"Miu..." she said. I looked at her. She walked to me, and cupped my cheeks. "Pretty eyes don't cry... and you have beautiful eyes." Kaede said, wiping my tears with her thumbs. "Our relationship might not even last anyway... I'll break up with Shuichi today, you seem to need me more than Shuichi does." She said. "It's ok, Miu... I found you a little attractive from the start..!" She giggled. I did too. I leaned down, and kissed her forehead. She giggled. She grabbed my hand, and took me to where Shuichi was waiting, talking to Kokichi. K1B0 was behind Kokichi's chair. He didn't see us yet, so we hid behind the wall.

"Kokichi, Kaede is my girlfriend, I can't just leave her, we haven't been dating long, got it..?" He asked. Kokichi had his face in his folded arms on the table. He was sniffling, so I assume he was crying.

"B-but..." he cried. I felt so bad for him. Kokichi cried, and cried, and cried. "K-Kaede doesn't deserve you..! She doesn't love you as much as I do..!" Kokichi cried.

"Kokichi, please stop making a big deal out of this-." Shuichi didn't finish.

"It's only a big deal because everyone hates my fucking gut! And the person I have come to love is dating someone who also hates me! I feel so unwanted and unloved! You're the only one that makes me feel happy, loved, and appreciated..!" He sobbed. K1B0 was glaring at Shuichi.

"You know what..? Kokichi, we're done here." K1B0 said, angrily. He grabbed Kokichi's arm, and pulled him up. "Hope you have a nice fucking day after what you've just done, Saihara." With that, K1B0 was off with Kokichi, sniffling and crying. Shuichi sighed. Kaede looked a little mad.

"Shuichi?" She asked. He looked at her, and smiled. He dropped it when he saw Kaede and I hand in hand.

"Yes Kaede?" He asked.

"We're breaking up. I'm sorry. Kokichi seems to love you more than I do, and he needs you. I love Miu, now. I'm so sorry Shuichi..." Kaede said, she walked off, with me.

"What you did was right, Kaede." I told her. She smiled shyly at me. We walked into my room, and as soon as she shut the door, I pinned her to it, and kissed her deeply. She gasped, feeling my tongue slip between her pink lips. Kaede moaned in the kiss, my hands slowly roamed to her boobs. She immediately let go of the kiss.

"Miu! Off!" She exclaimed. I kissed her neck, squeezing her big boobs. "Off!" She giggled. I giggled too. I got off her, and she kissed my lips. We sat on my bed, my hand going up her skirt. She gasped, allowing my tongue in her mouth again. She let go of the kiss. "Miu, no!" She giggled.

"I'm sorry!" I giggled. Kaede kissed my nose.

"It's ok, Miu. You're so cute." She said. I smirked, and kissed her lips. Our future is going to be amazing.

1274 words

My first ever lesbian fanfic ever of my favorite lesbian ship is FINISHED. So fuckin' happy! Requests still open yall!!!