Naegi x Togami {Sugar Daddy}

Requested by: me
Type: Yaoi/Fluff
Warnings: what the fuck?! YAOI also ishimondo smut- It's short tho.

Toko's POV

Master Togami was reading a book, so I stalked him behind a wall, smiling maliciously. You will be mine, master. Naegi walked to master, and sat by him. "Hello, Togami-kun. What are you reading?" He asked him. Master looked at him.

"Nothing, what do you need?" He asked. Naegi sat next to him.

"I'm bored, Mizono-san and Kirigiri-san are in a bedroom, so I'm all alone." Naegi said. I feel like he's in love with MY Togami master. I hated that.

"Well, what can I possibly do?" Togami asked. Naegi put his head his folded arms on the table.

"I dunno, you're just fun to talk to, sometimes." Naegi said, looking down at the table. "Also, if this is too much to ask, may I have, like... 3232.41 yen? I couldn't buy any lunch, and I'm really thirsty. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you." Naegi explained, looking at nothing. Master Togami reached in his pocket, and pulled out 32324.10 yen. WHAT?! He handed it to Naegi. He gasped. "T-Togami-kun..! This is too much..!" Naegi exclaimed.

"Not really, just save the rest next time you need it." Master said, going back to reading his book. Naegi smiled at him. He leaned forward, and hugged master. Anger boiled in my blood stream. Togami didn't really care though, but he pat his back a few times. I sneezed. They both flinched. Oh god...

Hmmm, hope boy touching my ass face beautiful bitch, huh? Not on my watch! I ran over there, pulling out my scissors. "Hands off, Naegi!" I shouted. He went pale, and let go of Togami, running to the cafeteria. Togami narrowed his eyes.

"What that really nessisary?" He asked, fixing his glasses and reading his book. I shook my head.

"Nope, but I wanted to do it." I said, running after Naegi. I heard him scoff.

Naegi's POV

I ran to the cafeteria, stopping at the door. "I see you Naegi!" Sho exclaimed. Shit! I ran to a closet, and hid. I was in the cafeteria's janitor closet. I slowed down my panting, until I heard someone else panting in the closet with me.

"Uh~ ha~ oh!~ M-Mondo!~ uugghh!~ s-stop~ we have to be quiet- aahhh~" I heard Ishimaru-kun.

"Come on, Taka. Ugh~ just wait a little- ha~ longer." I heard Owada-kun.

"M-Mondo!~ ohh!~ there!~ hah!~ oh!~ baby, I'm cumming-~!" Suddenly the door swung open. Their gaze snapped to the door, I saw Sho.

"Ooohhhh! Get a room, you two! Like, my yaoi babies yay but shit!" Sho looked at me.

"We're you recording them?" She asked me. I blushed.

"Eh-?! No!" Mondo glared at me.

"Get out!" He yelled at me. Ishimaru looked like he had just ran a marathon with no breaks. He was out of breath. We ran out of the closet, closing the door behind us, and sliding down.

"Oh, did you guys see what was goin' on in there? Hah, my bad. Sorry for not tellin' ya." Hagakure-kun scratched his head.

"How did you-?"

"Naegi, I walked in there to grab the mop because apparently someone named Celestia Ludenburg doesn't know how to be greatful with tea that gets brought to her and drops it on the floor." Hagakure-kun explained. Celestia looked at him, and glared.

"Why can't they just go in a room?!" Sho complained.

"They said it was 'hotter that way'. In a small space. So yeah, it's gonna smell like sex in there." Leon said, doing air quotes. We all heard Ishimaru-kun's muffled moaning and screaming behind the door. Along with other noises. I ran to the kitchen, paid for an apple juice from the vending machine, and chugged it, trying to regain my innocence. Leon followed me, doing shy fingers. "H-hey, can I have a little yen..? I ran out yesterday. And I want to get something for Sayaka." Leon said, tapping his index fingers together. I sighed, and pulled out the remaining 30169.16 yen I had left. Leon's jaw dropped. "Wh-where did you get that?!" He exclaimed. I blushed.