K1B0 x Rantaro {Do you like robots?}

Requested by: N/A
Type: Fluff
Warnings: N/A

K1B0's POV

I was sitting on the bench that was in Iruma's research lab. She was preparing an upgrade for me; the ability to cry. The one that I've always wanted. I was thinking about this other upgrade too, just... I wasn't too sure if I really wanted it. I was sick and tired of Kokichi calling me, 'Kiiboy'. I hated it. So I've thought, maybe Iruma could make me a female. Then again, I didn't really know if I was sure about that. It seemed to be a dumb reason to transition about. "K1B0." I heard Iruma call my name. I looked at her. "I will give you this upgrade, in one condition." She told me. "Don't use it all the time. Your adorable ass does not need to be in tears every time someone looks at you, kay?" She assured me. I nodded with complete determination.

"Of course, Iruma! Anything for you." I said. She giggled.

"You'll have to be asleep if you want me to start." Iruma said, laying me down. I nodded. I felt like telling her... so bad... After a few minutes, I looked at her.

"Iruma, can you make me a girl?" I asked her. Her eyes widened.

"Why?" She tilted her head. "Your amazing the way you are." She said. I looked at my feet, tapping my toes together.

"I was just thinking about that." I said. She sighed.

"I mean, fine. But do you have a reason?" Iruma asked me. I sighed.

"Not really, but I'm just tired of Kokichi calling me 'Kiiboy'. It irritates me. Plus, he's still asking me if I have a dick. STILL. And I thought he was over that after I told him the question was stupid." I explained. Iruma nodded, thinking for a minute.

"I mean, if you want me to. It's completely up to you." Iruma said, putting a hand on my forearm. I mean, it would be a big change if I was a female, plus, what would they think of me? How would my life go as a female? No, I refuse the request.

"Ok, I've decided that I changed my mind. I'm fine as I am." I said, proudly. Iruma laughed.

"There's my robot baby!" She said, punching my arm. I giggled with her. "Ok, relax a little until you fall asleep." Iruma said, grabbing her tools. I looked at the ceiling of the huge building, my eyes slowly falling shut.

Rantaro's POV

Kokichi was rambling about how much he likes to bug K1B0, while I just ignored him as I did his nails a darker shade of lavender. He was also rambling about how he likes 'senpai', which he was referring to Shuichi. I didn't understand how Kokichi could talk all about Shuichi with him directly next to him. I finished the last nail, and closed the nail polish. Kokichi gasped while looking at them. "They're beautiful! Thanks Rantaro~" Kokichi purred. I rolled my eyes. Shuichi and him stood up, and walked out of the room. Tsumugi and Kaede were talking about a familiar robot.

"I heard, he was given the ability to cry." Tsumugi said, hands over her heart in a saddened manner. Kaede gasped.

"No way..! That's not good..!" Kaede exclaimed. Ok, first of all, I woke up this morning, to Tenko and Himiko talking about K1B0, and then earlier today, Kaito and Maki were talking about him, and Kokichi was talking about him, now these two girls are talking about him. What. Is. Happening? Kaede saw me, and smiled. "Hey Rantaro, did you hear about K1B0?" She asked me.

"I've heard it come out of so many mouths, so many times today, my youngest sister can hear it." I said. The girls laughed. "All I know is that he can cry now." I said. They nodded.

"It's sad..! I don't want to see him cry..!" Tsumugi said.

"Well," I elongated, "don't make him cry then." I finished. "Also, it's not bad. It's just him becoming more human like us, as if he's not already." I said. The girls awed. I fell into deep confusion.