Komaeda x Hinata {Movies}

Requested by: SHSL_Bi_Rat
Type: Extreme Fluff
Warnings: N/A

Hinata's POV

"You will date..." I trailed off. I was holding Gundham's hand, tracing his fingers. I hummed, focused. It suddenly popped into mind. "Kazuichi Souda." I said. Gundham gave me a look.

"Nonsense. I do not believe I have the time to spend with the Tamperer of Automations. Especially as a spouse." Gundham explained. I swear to god he needs to stop speaking like some villain slash crack head.

"99% accuracy. You guys will eventually get along and make love on your first date. I'm not lying, I can't lie. I'm the Ultimate Love Guru." I told him. He rolled his eyes, and stood up.

"Though I may have some kind of attraction to him, we were never made to be together." Gundham said, walking out the door. I giggled. Yeah right. Nagito came up to me.

"Can you find mine?" He asked me. I blushed. Aight, I already knew who I was going to date, it was going to be Nagito. Which, I didn't understand, because I had a crush on Chiaki. Which backfired and she started dating Sonia. Then I had a crush on Mikan, only for her date to be Ibuki. Nagito had to be it.

"U-uh..." I trailed off. "I don't know... I'm really tired out..." I lied. He nodded slowly, looking away. He looked disappointed.

"I see. You're probably not even tired, but I understand if you don't want to tell me. No one beautiful, and worth full, needs to be with useless, ugly, trash like me anyway." He said with a blank expression.

"Nagito." I said, a little irritated. "You're not ugly, you're not useless, and you're especially not trash, Nagito." I've told him a million times that he's not anything he believes he is. Nagito only nodded. "Come with me." I said, standing up. He followed me to the kitchen. Izuru was on his phone, leaning against the counter. Izuru was my twin (read request picture above). I grabbed a bag of bagels, and put two in the toaster. I pulled out cream cheese, and orange juice, and poured it in two glasses. The bagels finished, and I put cream cheese on them. I gave one to Nagito, and gave him an orange juice. "I wouldn't have gotten you this if I didn't care about you." I told him. He looked down at the bagel and orange juice.

"U-um... thank you..." he said, blushing. He bit down on the bagel to take a bite, smiling wide with his eyes closed. I sat next to him on the island.

"Listen, I want to take this fine day to spend time with you. I'm sick and tired of you saying these things about yourself. Nagito, you're loved. If you think otherwise, I will prove it." I told him. I thought maybe since he was my future date, I was thinking I could take him out on one, and confess somewhere beautiful. I heard he likes beautiful places and people, so I'd like to tell him at sun down. Maybe on a beach. I don't know. Wait... "I'm taking you to the movies." I told him. He tilted his head to the side, confusion filling his eyes. Cute... I put the empty glass in the sink, and took his hand. I speed walked to the theater on the island, Gundham, Chiaki, Sonia, and Souda were walking there too. I didn't realize I was practically dragging Nagito behind me. He was running as I was speed walking. I stopped, and he bumped into me. I fell forward, he fell on top of me. I groaned. Gundham was the first to turn around and look at me. Then the others did too. I got up after Nagito got off me.

"I'm so sorry..! I'm such a bad person..! I should've stopped..! I'm so sorry..!" Nagito cried. "Are you hurt..?! Do I need to take you to Mikan's..?! God this is all my fault-..!" I cut him off.

"It's ok, I shouldn't have been walking faster than you." I said, dusting myself off. Nagito helped me. I grabbed his hand, but felt liquid on it. Nagito gasped.