Chapter 16

Minghao stared at the empty bench of the park and furrowed his brows in confusion. Junhui hadn't been showing up for three days now. Where was he? Why didn't they exchange numbers earlier? Should he pay his college a visit?

He decided he would. He walked his way towards his college. He was getting worried now. Was he sick? Did something else happen? He had to find out.

*

"So, now we need to find his soulmate." Soonyoung said, "He hadn't even said where they used to meet."
"I know. How are we supposed to find him out?" Jihoon asked.
"I don't think we need to put any effort. There he is." Wonwoo pointed at a guy, running towards his college, "It's him right?"
"Oh yes! It's him!" Soonyoung attempted to call him, "Hey! What's his name?"
"Um... um... Ming... Ming something." Jihoon stuttered, trying to remember.
"Who cares?" Wonwoo said, going to him.

"Hey! You're Jun's soulmate right?"

Minghao stared and swallowed a lump in his throat, "Yes."

"What's your name?" Soonyoung asked, "Jun told us... but we forgot."

"Um... my name is Minghao. Where is Jun? He's not with you?"

"Uh actually," Jihoon started, "He got scouted for a C-Drama and had to go to Hong Kong. He couldn't tell you as he was too busy but he told us to give his phone number and address." He handed him a paper.

Minghao took it and stared. What? He left? "When?"

"Yesterday..."

"What?" Minghao exclaimed. Oh god! He was so dumb! He could've just gone to his house! "Thank you so much."

"Hey Minghao, what are you gonna do now?"

"I'm going to pay him a visit."

"What?"

"Yeah! I surely can arrange things. Thank you for telling me. Bye!"

And he walked towards his house. He left yesterday? He couldn't even tell him that he loved him and that he was thankful for whatever he did.

He could tell him on the phone but that wasn't like speaking in person. He opened his laptop and started to search for plane tickets. The earliest one was a month later.

So he had to wait for a month. Great!

He had spent the entire month, preparing for his visit, running to the visa office and to the currency exchanger.

He had tried to contact him many times but Junhui didn't seem to pick up. He was probably busy. That month was torture. Being without Junhui felt like he was without a part of him. But that's probably life's way to punish him.

It is okay, he was going to pay him a visit anyway. And he would tell him everything. From how grateful he is to him to how much he loves him and that he'll get his life in line and that he'll keep him happy. Yeah! He would.

The plane journey was tiring and it took every ounce of his energy. But no! He couldn't give in. He had to meet Junhui. He had to.

He booked a cab and drove between the high-rise buildings of the city, staring outside. One of these would be where Junhui was. He started to fumble with his fingers and he started moving deeper into the crowds of Hong Kong.

He thought of his soulmate and his stomach bubbled with nervous excitement. He hadn't booked a hotel to stay in but he didn't care. He was going to see Junhui's beautiful face after such a long time.

"Thank you!" he thanked the cab driver and pulled his luggage out. He was standing in front of an apartment. He checked the address again. This is where Junhui would be. He breathed heavily and walked in.

The elevator ride was of 20 seconds to be precise. But it felt like 20 hours. Minghao couldn't fathom why he was so nervous.

He got out at the destined floor and held his breath, searching for his house.

Today was the day everything was going to be right. They would tell each other how they felt and would put everything straight.

About a few days ago, Minghao wouldn't even have thought of leaving a country just to confess to someone. But here he was, he left Korea to come to Hong Kong just to tell his soulmate he loved him.

Dramatic? Well perhaps. But their meeting was dramatic as well. Not in a good way. He was a messed up criminal and had thrown him off a bridge. But Junhui had gotten sense into him and shown him the path to redemption. He had given him a chance and not thrown him away. And he was so indescribably grateful.

Minghao gasped as his breath got stuck in his throat. He was standing outside Junhui's door. Now! Now was the time he would meet him. Now! Everything depended on now.

He smiled and reached forward.

And rung the bell.

A/N: HAHA

Guess what?