Chapter 5

"So, it's been two days and no threat is in sight or notice. The police isn't behind us. They don't know." S.Coups, real name, Sungcheol was speaking.
"It wouldn't even matter if they found us out. They won't even be able to touch our hair!" Dino, real name Chan, smirked, sitting more comfortably on the couch.
"True! We've practically bought them."
"So! Let's go to a club to celebrate man! I have a fake id."

"Minghao?" Sungcheol asked, "What's up? You've been looking down for the past few days."
"Everything ok?"
"Y-yeah..."

"Is it about your soulmate?"
"What soulmate? Why don't I know?"
"He met him at the day of the blast."
"Oh my God! So is he-"

"He's not dead!" Minghao said, "He's alive. It's just..." he sighed and told them the whole story following which an uncomfortable silence settled.

"Yeah I know!" he put his hands up, "I know I was a complete asshole! I have no life! And I don't deserve a soulmate."

"Minghao hyung..." Chan started cautiously, "There was-"
"A hundred other things to do, I know! Now I've lost him forever!" he put his head down on his knees. "And there are no ways of making things right." he looked out of the window. It was raining again.

The rain was creating a soft harmony by patting on Junhui's window. He sat on bed, staring outside, his friends sitting beside him. The room was dark as he didn't bother switching on the lights. The dark resembling his sorrow.

"So... yeah." He finished telling them what happened.

"Have you told your parents?" Soonyoung asked after a long moment of silence.
"I haven't told them about Minghao. And I don't plan to, either."

"Hey Jun!" Jihoon said, "Give it time. Soulmates don't always have to work. Someone else will come your way."
"And don't feel too bad about it." Wonwoo said, "And don't run around for answers. Everything doesn't have an answer. Neither does it need one."

Junhui smiled at his friends, "Thanks a lot guys. I can handle myself."

"Now switch on the light." Soonyoung smiled. Junhui laughed but did so.

It was painful to laugh. But he wanted to put on this façade. He didn't want people to worry about him too much. He could go through this. It would take some time, but he could.

After a while, he saw his friends off at the door. The rain had slowed down.

Minghao was walking down the streets, holding an umbrella. He was thinking about Junhui. Could he lose him? No! He couldn't!

In this absolutely fucked up world, his soulmate was thing he found hope in. He couldn't let him go!

He'd find him out, track him down, and do something. But he would, he definitely would make things right with him. Anything would do.

A/N: Who's your seventeen bias? Mine is Jun.

Do you stan any other groups?