Chapter 10

CRASH!

The glass vase crashed to the wall, falling in the heap of shattered glass below. It was the fifth item Minghao had broken that night.

He sat on the floor of his extremely well furnished house, clutching his hair as he grit his teeth to stop the merciless tears.

His hand touched his 9mm colt revolver and he pushed it away, screaming in frustration.

He was a monster! A cruel, heartless, beast!

He was a fiend, worse than an animal.

Animals killed with cause, but he?

What did he kill for?

WHAT DIID HE KILL FOR?

What was the purpose of all he had been doing? What did he get out of it?

Why did he ruin so many lives? Why did he shatter so many dreams?

WHAT DID HE GET OUT OF IT?

He punched the floor for the millionth time, making his knuckles bleed.

He was pathetic! A villain! An unsympathetic beast! A heartless fucking bastard!

He deserved to burn in hell!

Was there any way to make things right? Any way to redeem for his doings? Was there actually a way to correct himself?

He threw his head back and howled. He clutched his hair tighter and cried.

He was a bitch! A bitch who deserved no love!

A bitch who deserved to die!

*

Junhui awoke with sunrays falling on his eyes. He turned around and opened his eyes. His wrist was in front of his eyes.

00:00:00

But wait! What was this?

He sat up and stared at his mark.
Was the colour… fading? No way! He rubbed his eyes and squinted.

Was there something wrong with his eyes or had he gone mad?

It definitely was a deep red by yesterday. Why was the colour lighter today? Huh? What did this mean?

Minghao wasn’t going to die was he?
He jumped out of bed. No! Minghao couldn’t die! He just… had to check up on him!

Wait! What was he doing? No! He couldn’t think of him. Not after that. Definitely not. It had been a week but- No! He had to go to college.

He went to washroom to wash his face.

Fuck it! he had to check on him. 

Before he knew, he was walking down the road towards that alley. It took all his strength and will power and to keep the feelings of guilt and regret outside.

And he saw him, at a distance. He was clad in black, like always and his face was covered by a mask. He could still recognize him. However much he tried to deny it, he still was his soulmate.

And Minghao went near the alley again. Junhui’s wrist started to hurt again. He gripped on it. What this time? He didn’t want to kill anyone this time.

He looked up and his heart stopped. There were two gunmen on the building surrounding the alleys. And they were pointing their guns at Minghao! If he entered the alley, they would shoot!

He gripped onto his wrists tighter. What now?

His hands went to his pocket and he dialed the emergency number,

“Hello… yes,” he hastily gave his address and told them everything. He breathed heavily and ran upto Minghao, grabbing his hand and taking him away from the alley.

“J-Junhui?” he exclaimed, confused, “Hey? What is it?”
“Just don’t go there.” He said, standing at a safe distance.
“What?”

They suddenly heard sirens and a police cruiser came into sight.

“Fuck!” Minghao cursed, “I’m so dead.”
“They’re not here for you.”

Policemen hurriedly ran out of the car and jumped into action, two of them running inside the building, others asking the crowd to stay away.

Minghao looked up at the building and his eyes widened on recognizing the people from his rival cult. They ran down and for a moment there was no commotion. Then, the policemen came out, dragging them into the cruiser.

Minghao watched, amused. Two of the most notorious hitmen and his longtime enemies were finally caught! He stifled a smile and then turned beside him to look at Junhui.
But he was already taking a turn, and walking away.

A/N: Okay so!
24H dropped yesterday!
It just dropped like that!
Like, damn, it killed me in a hundred different ways.
Who put Wonwoo in the crop top???
Oh my God!
But I gotta say, Xu Minghao owned this. Like I couldn't be bias wrecked harder by this man!
God!
Also, any theories for the weird thread thing?