19. Family 💞💞

Start from the beginning

I saw Arjun gulping looking at scene. He went to Kriti with a pleading face.

"Baby.. you choose only.. main to choose krta hi rehta hu..
Tum kr lo..."😅😅
He spoke with horrified face.
Maybe side effects of hearing jiju's punishment.😜

I wasn't able to control so i stifled a laugh. They all look at me.

"Guys.. you are mad.."
I spoke when all their attention shifted to me.

"Haseee to phasee..."
Arjun spoke and started smirking😏.

"Hasti raha kr.. hasti hui acchi lagti hai.... Nahi to aisa lagta hai ki kisi hostel ki sadu si warden ho 😂😝"
Arjun spoke making everyone laugh.

"You... Idiot.."
He laughed looking at me.

*****************

After sometime Kriti and Arjun left for their home and jiju-dii took me to their home.

I am blessed to have these people in my life. They make sure that i am never left alone. 🙂🙂

I entered their home followed by them and saw their princess Shavya sitting on carpet in the hall and playing with her grandparents.

"Princess..." I called her.

She looked at the door for the owner of the voice and gave me toothless smile..
"Maasshii..."

She came towards me with wobbly steps. I sat on my knees to match her height and took her in my arms.

She wrapped her tiny arms around my neck. I stood up with her in my arms and twirled her.

She started giggling making me smile.
I kissed her on her cheek .

"Maassiii... Kissy.."
She gave me a wet kiss on my cheek and grinned at me.

I pinched her nose
"Bad girl .."

She sqeuled making others smile. I went towards uncle and aunty.

"Oh finally... Look who got time to visit us..."
Uncle spoke turning his face in other direction.

I smiled at their action and held my one war to apologise while other was holding Shavya.
"Sorry uncle... Please forgive this daughter of yours..."

"Yaa.. yaa all forgiveness from your uncle only...I was mad , waiting for you since 2 weeks.."
Aunty spoke blackmailing me

"Aunty i love you..
I am really really sorry uncle-aunty..
Please forgive your daughter...
Pretty please"
I spoke looking at them with pleading eyes.

"Khud ko Daughter bhi bolti hai aur phir humein uncle-aunty bhi bolti hai... How many times i have told you to call us maa-paa but still"
Aunty said holding my ear.

"Ouch-ouch sorry.... Aunty"
I apologized her.

"Oh come on my dear wifey... Don't scold my daughter.. she can call us whatever she wants...
And i am sure she will surely call us maa-paa when she is comfortable"
Uncle said saving me from aunty's emotional atyachar 😁😝

They both have been pestering me to call them maa-paa. But i was not ready yet. I was afraid. After some time uncle stop telling and said me to call them maa-paa only when i am comfortable.

I think i can do this. I have got family. These are the people who never left my side. They loved me like their own. They showed what is the love of mother-father when my real parents failed to give me.
Should i take risk ??
I trust them and i think i can call them.