"What has you in such high spirits, Elskan?" Elijah glidded in and sat on the armrest of Lorrie's chair. "Not that I don't want you to be happy. I will always want you to be happy, Astin."

   "I…" Lorrie gulped. "I kissed Kol."

   Lorrie heard a sharp intake of breath. "Ah…"

   "Are you mad at me?"

   "At you? Never. Not being the first one to do it? Slightly annoying, but I can cope," Elijah flashed a strained smile. "I only hope you will one day-"

   Lorrie grabbed the man by his tie and pulled him down to her, their faces level with each other. The woman kept her grip on Elijah's tie and caressed his cheek, much like he had to her many times before. She licked her lips before capturing the suited Original in a spell-binding kiss. It felt magical. Like one from a fairytale. A prince and his princess, rejoicing and relishing in finally finding their true love and sealing them into a loving kiss. They moved in sync, harmonically acting as though they were a perfectly played symphony. Elijah gravitated down closer to Lorrie, his hands traveled to her waist and he placed himself between her legs, pulling her flush against him. They slowly separated and breathed heavily, their breaths mingling between them in their silent seconds of sensual pleasure.

   "Elskan," he breathily gasped, his pupils wide with both intense love and hints of lust.

   "'Lijah," Lorrie replied. She felt the warmth radiating from his body, igniting a pleasant fire anywhere his skin touched hers.

   Elijah caught his breath and raised his hands to hold Lorrie's face. He placed a small and sweet kiss on her lips once more before sliding into her seat, pulling the dazed girl into his lap.

   "Wait a minute, I never said you could take my seat," Lorrie crossed her arms.

   "I hope you will take this as payment for your lost spot," he teased and placed a warm kiss to her lips.

   Lorrie fought away the smile that threatened to overtake her expression. "I guess I can accept it. For now."

   "And hopefully forever, Elskan."

-<•°•°•°•>-

   "Ow!" Lorrie jumped out of Elijah's hold.

   "What is it, Elskan?" the man jumped to his feet immediately, latching back onto his mates side.

   Lorrie groaned and rolled her eyes. "I think Kol got himself impaled. What in the world is he doing?"

   She raised her hands and a portal appeared in front of them. Elijah gazed at the floating mirror-like thing, it's purple embroidery lashing out in gentle waves. Lorrie took a few steps toward the portal, but was stopped by Elijah's hand.

   "Where are you going?"

   "I'm gonna go scold Kol for being a dumbass," she tilted her head at the scene through the portal. "He really got himself impaled."

   Elijah snuck a glance through and spotted his youngest brother lying limp on the ground, the splintered remnants of a wooden bat coated in blood protruding through his temporarily descated form.