||Chapter 24||

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

Chapter Twenty-Four

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"A Storyline? We Don't Know Her

"A Storyline? We Don't Know Her. She Died"

   "Kai, you son of a bitch."

   "True, but-"

   Lorrie snorted.

   Lorrie decided to drag her new siphoner student to the Mikaelson manor after the picnic ended and she dropped Safira off to meet up with Alaric, Damon, and Rebekah at the Grill. Kai didn't exactly have a place to stay and Lorrie didn't want to leave her adorable little psycho student on the streets to fend for himself.

   Lorrie stopped the car and Kai looked through the windshield with wide eyes.

   "You live here?" he turned to her. "You never told me you were loaded."

   "I mean I'm not, but the people I live with are," Lorrie informed him as she pulled the keys out of the ignition. She opened the car door as Kai spoke behind her.

   "So you're a freeloader too?"

   "Kai, you little shit-"

   "Don't point your magic hands at me, missy," he pointed at her with raised brows.

   "Just get outta my car."

   "Yes ma'am."

   The two made their way to the house and Lorrie attempted to trip Kai, but tripped herself when he went to trip her. They both ended up stumbling to the ground.

   "Why?" Kai groaned.

   "You went for it too," Lorrie grumbled. "You've been my student for a few hours and you're already learning. I'm such a great influence."

   The door creaked open and the two turned to see a confused Original.

   "Darling? What are you doing on the floor?" Kol questioned. He crouched down next to Lorrie, not even acknowledging that Kai was there.

   "Recovering from my oh so brutal fall."

   "Yeah, so brutal," Kai mimicked as he stood up and brushed the dirt off of his 90s shorts.

   Kol turned and glared at Kai. "And just who are you?"

   "Sorry. Manners. I'm Kai. Nice to meet you," he smirked at Kol with his hand outstretched.

   "I'll give you five seconds to tell me why I shouldn't kill you on the spot," Kol snarled leaning closer to Lorrie.

   "Oh, well, I'm her-"